Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,441

1 members and 2,440 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desert Ghost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 695 Posts

Re: Desert Ghost

Here is my first straight DG. I love her pattern, although DG isn't known for pattern, I'm pretty sure it is a slight reducer because most DGs I've seen do have a slightly reduced pattern.

I still need to get pics of my other two new hatchlings, leopard lesser pin DG and pastel lesser pin DG, hoping to get to it this weekend while they still have that fresh shed glow.

Until then here's one of last years pastel DG holdbacks next to my enchi pastel DG you can see the reduced pattern in her as well and also what I was talking about with my line having super blushed heads, she could technically be super pastel DG but I'm pretty sure shes just pastel DG.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rufretic For This Useful Post:

Alicia (10-12-2019),Luvyna (10-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 952 Posts

Beautiful! Congrats!
    - Greg

Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/412Balls/

or our website: http://412balls.weebly.com/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PghBall For This Useful Post:

rufretic (10-10-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    DG combos are smokin! i also LOVE how bald the Killer DG's get.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

rufretic (10-10-2019)

Thanks

Here is another one of my new hatchlings. This one is leopard lesser pin DG or ocelot DG if you want to go with the cool combo name lol. It's nice but I think it's going to look even better once it's color develops.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rufretic For This Useful Post:

Alexiel03 (10-11-2019),Alicia (10-12-2019),dr del (10-11-2019),Luvyna (10-11-2019)

Thanks

I got a nice shot of my yb DG last night so since the other pic I shared of her wasn't the greatest I thought I'd share this one, it's nice because it shows how beautiful DG can make a morph as simple as yb.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rufretic For This Useful Post:

Alicia (10-12-2019)

Thanks

And then last but definitely not least is my other hatchling. This one is pastel lesser pin DG and she glows!

I think this is the last of my visual DGs. It will most likely be a while before I have any new ones but I'll update these hatchlings once I get a little size on them and their colors start to intensify.

Please share any Desert Ghost pics you have, this post was supposed to be a combined collection of Desert Ghost pics, not just mine lol. Thank you Alexiel03 for sharing your beautiful girl, I hope more people contribute in the future.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rufretic For This Useful Post:

Alexiel03 (10-12-2019),Alicia (10-12-2019)

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    And then last but definitely not least is my other hatchling. This one is pastel lesser pin DG and she glows!

I think this is the last of my visual DGs. It will most likely be a while before I have any new ones but I'll update these hatchlings once I get a little size on them and their colors start to intensify.

Please share any Desert Ghost pics you have, this post was supposed to be a combined collection of Desert Ghost pics, not just mine lol. Thank you Alexiel03 for sharing your beautiful girl, I hope more people contribute in the future.

Wow that one looks so bright! I'm not a huge pinstripe fan but that combo is very beautiful!

You're welcome, I'm always happy to share my animals

I just got back from picking up this guy, He's so pretty! I didn't want to stress him out too much since he was in the car with me for over an hour, so I just snapped a few pics for now.

He's a Pastel DG and at breeding size. Once he is out of QT he will have at least 3 girlfriends this season

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexiel03 For This Useful Post:

rufretic (10-12-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexiel03 View Post
    Wow that one looks so bright! I'm not a huge pinstripe fan but that combo is very beautiful!

You're welcome, I'm always happy to share my animals

I just got back from picking up this guy, He's so pretty! I didn't want to stress him out too much since he was in the car with me for over an hour, so I just snapped a few pics for now.

He's a Pastel DG and at breeding size. Once he is out of QT he will have at least 3 girlfriends this season

I actually am not a fan of pin either, my buddy's DG girl that we paired with my leopard pastel het DG is a pin lesser DG and it's the first pin combo I've ever liked. I wanted lesser in my DG project and he didn't have any male with DG so we teamed up and man did it pay off, we both added more than expected visual DGs to our collections so we couldn't be happier. I didn't plan on ending up with any pin but it turns out I like them with DG. He got a pastel pin DG out of the clutch as well that is surprisingly beautiful, just a solid yellow snake with pure black pin markings, really nice too.

Congrats on your new boy, he is gorgeous! Good luck making some nice het combos with him and make sure to let me know how it goes, I may want one or two

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rufretic For This Useful Post:

Alexiel03 (10-12-2019)

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    I actually am not a fan of pin either, my buddy's DG girl that we paired with my leopard pastel het DG is a pin lesser DG and it's the first pin combo I've ever liked. I wanted lesser in my DG project and he didn't have any male with DG so we teamed up and man did it pay off, we both added more than expected visual DGs to our collections so we couldn't be happier. I didn't plan on ending up with any pin but it turns out I like them with DG. He got a pastel pin DG out of the clutch as well that is surprisingly beautiful, just a solid yellow snake with pure black pin markings, really nice too.

Congrats on your new boy, he is gorgeous! Good luck making some nice het combos with him and make sure to let me know how it goes, I may want one or two
    Thank you I'll keep you updated on the project for sure

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexiel03 For This Useful Post:

rufretic (10-12-2019)

Thanks

This girl is developing some really interesting highlights on her head. I've never seen anything like it, pretty cool.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rufretic For This Useful Post:

Alexiel03 (12-01-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12