Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,526

2 members and 3,524 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

What Mod/RTA/RDA/Tank are you running?

I think theres only about 5 vapers on this forum, but I figured Id put this out there. Right now I am running the AEGIS Legend Mod with a Profile RDA, and a Freemax Mesh Pro with the triple Coil. I am looking to buy a squonk box for my RDA next.

Thanks
    I don’t vape that much anymore but the squonk setup I got has always been my favorite. Best of both worlds if u ask me.
    I’m just a bill sitting on top of capital hill.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: What Mod/RTA/RDA/Tank are you running?

Currently I'm using this;

On a Reuleau gen3

But, while it still vapes great the paint is flecking off the reuleaux so it looks a bit scabby.

Using the n3 coils and the bubble glass to bring it up to 5ml - needed because this thing is thirsty.
    Last edited by dr del; 09-25-2019 at 07:16 PM.
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Currently I'm using this;

On a Reuleau gen3

But, while it still vapes great the paint is flecking off the reuleaux so it looks a bit scabby.

Using the n3 coils and the bubble glass to bring it up to 5ml - needed because this thing is thirsty.
    Anything by voopoo is good imho

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Have you always used tanks?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks
    i am still using my Juul, same one from April. Order my pods from Ziipstock. happy with this setup so far.
    Gargoyle Geckos: Gorey, Gremmie, Ouija, Gojira, Bacon Bit, Penny, Wednesday
    Crested Geckos: Eggs, Triscuit, Creature & Waffles
    Leopard Geckos: Rhubarb, Pepper and Clementine
    Cal Kings: Bones & Violet
    Corn snakes: A sh*tload
    Trans-Pesos: 1.1 No names
    BPs: Charlie (super pastel), Bodhi (pied), Finn (GHI Mojave), Dublin (fire bumblebee), Falkor(mystic potion), Letty (pewter), Jameson
    BCI Boa: Specter (Fineline morph)
    SnuSnu the cat, Corbin the pit bull, Juniper the mini aussie & Lily the setter mix
    One little special needs bearded dragon P. Sherman
    Black African House Snakes: 1.1 No names
    Northern Pines: 1.1 No names
    Four skinks, one of which is named Gator & Basil the mini-lop rabbit

'everything was beautiful and nothing hurt' - vonnegut.

www.facebook.com/SilentHillReptiles

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SilentHill View Post
    i am still using my Juul, same one from April. Order my pods from Ziipstock. happy with this setup so far.
    Use what u like but dear lord there are so much better options out there than a Juul

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

I'm not big into tech type stuff, so I had to dig out my box to find out exactly what I use.
    I included a pic if my current setup as well as my old one, cause well, you always remember your first.

My first setup was an Eleaf iStick with an aspire tank. I ran aspire coils.
    I got about 4 years out of this setup. Still works like it did day one, but the tank had a tiny chip in the glass that leaked ever-so-slowly. So I decided I got my money's worth and upgraded. From what I understand this guy is a dinosaur bordering on a classic, hahahhahaa.

My new setup is an Aegis mini. I like mods small, I can't stand walking around with a brick in my pocket, so the mini was perfect for me. I have a Cerberus tank and run Geek Vape coils.

I also included a pic of my score from the other night. I was buying two bottles and 2 five packs of coils. He was already giving me a great deal and then just dumped a Tupperware full of juice into my bag. I wasn't gonna say no!!!

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Craiga 01453 View Post
    I'm not big into tech type stuff, so I had to dig out my box to find out exactly what I use.
    I included a pic if my current setup as well as my old one, cause well, you always remember your first.

My first setup was an Eleaf iStick with an aspire tank. I ran aspire coils.
    I got about 4 years out of this setup. Still works like it did day one, but the tank had a tiny chip in the glass that leaked ever-so-slowly. So I decided I got my money's worth and upgraded. From what I understand this guy is a dinosaur bordering on a classic, hahahhahaa.

My new setup is an Aegis mini. I like mods small, I can't stand walking around with a brick in my pocket, so the mini was perfect for me. I have a Cerberus tank and run Geek Vape coils.

I also included a pic of my score from the other night. I was buying two bottles and 2 five packs of coils. He was already giving me a great deal and then just dumped a Tupperware full of juice into my bag. I wasn't gonna say no!!!

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Hey look at the FreeMax Mesh Pro. it has way more flavor than the aegis tank. I love all the mods from aegis. I dont care for their tanks though. I am debating on whether I am going to buy the Topside Dual, or the Aegis Dual battery squonk. I dont like the bigger ones, but i HATE carrying batteries in my pocket. So I get the Dual battery mods.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sur3fir3 View Post
    Hey look at the FreeMax Mesh Pro. it has way more flavor than the aegis tank. I love all the mods from aegis. I dont care for their tanks though. I am debating on whether I am going to buy the Topside Dual, or the Aegis Dual battery squonk. I dont like the bigger ones, but i HATE carrying batteries in my pocket. So I get the Dual battery mods.
    Ok, this is where my tech ignorance comes into play. I'm honestly clueless with this stuff.

How can a tank effect flavor? I can see how coils would, but I don't get how the tank would change flavor.

I've been vaping for almost 5 years and have only used the two setups pictured. I just want something small, with decent battery life and a clean puff.

I know there are tons of upgrades and what not, but I'm kinda a "factory" guy and just run it how I bought it, hahaha.

I'm always open to an education though, so I'm all ears!!

Thanks in advance. I appreciate it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast