Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,030

1 members and 3,029 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

View Poll Results: So...

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm gonna continue to vape.

9 24.32%
  • I plan to quit vaping.

2 5.41%
  • I will stop vaping until we get more info.

1 2.70%
  • I'm going back to smoking.

0 0%
  • I'm still smoking.

2 5.41%
  • It's all gross and i save so much money.

23 62.16%
  • I'm too young.

0 0%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    well since we are banning vaping because of kids, we may as well ban alcohol, marijuana, Cigarettes, Guns, and anything else that a kid could get their hands on that they shouldn't use.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sur3fir3 For This Useful Post:

NewmanLovesSnakes (09-26-2019)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    this is the equivalent of banning snakes because one kid got owned.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts
    Well, I just scored 11 bottles of juice and a 10 pack of coils for $49.
    Combine that with my 9 bottle and 5 pack of coils online order last week and I'm in good shape.
    Sitting on 24 total bottles and about 17 could and I'll be good for a bit.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    The vape store I goto sells just the flavor. I have been stocking up on that.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,101 Times in 460 Posts

Re: The Vaping Epidemic

Quote Originally Posted by Craiga 01453 View Post
    I just think as an adult, and as an American I should be able to choose for myself without government trying to "protect" me.
    And yet the treatments for risky behaviors are paid for by somebody.... treatments for lung cancer, rehab, liver transplants, etc. And I can tell you that a lot of people are not able to work once they are sick, or if they are addicts and not functional, and yet they will still be treated up to a point. A great many of these folks are taken as charity cases by the non profit I work for because they literally have nothing..no money, no insurance. But we dont just dump them on the street...sometimes they get take care of by us the best anyone has in years, or so they tell us.

Society pays a big price for these habits that people are and should be allowed to practice up to a point as free adults. I don't know what the solution is. I wish I did.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    2 BP's, one ratsnake, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 small caged birds, 7 chickens, and a toddler in a pear tree

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FollowTheSun For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (09-25-2019)

Thanks

I just think as an adult, and as an American I should be able to choose for myself without government trying to "protect" me.
    And yet the treatments for risky behaviors are paid for by somebody.... treatments for lung cancer, rehab, liver transplants, etc. And I can tell you that a lot of people are not able to work once they are sick, or if they are addicts and not functional, and yet they will still be treated up to a point. A great many of these folks are taken as charity cases by the non profit I work for because they literally have nothing..no money, no insurance. But we dont just dump them on the street...sometimes they get taken care of by us the best anyone has in years, or so they tell us.

Society pays a big price for these habits that people are and should be allowed to practice up to a point as free adults. I don't know what the solution is. I wish I did.

2 BP's, one ratsnake, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 small caged birds, 7 chickens, and a toddler in a pear tree

Thanks

And yet the treatments for risky behaviors are paid for by somebody.... treatments for lung cancer, rehab, liver transplants, etc. And I can tell you that a lot of people are not able to work once they are sick, or if they are addicts and not functional, and yet they will still be treated up to a point. A great many of these folks are taken as charity cases by the non profit I work for because they literally have nothing..no money, no insurance. But we dont just dump them on the street...sometimes they get taken care of by us the best anyone has in years, or so they tell us.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSun View Post

Vaping is not like ciggarettes, weed, alcohol, or drugs. The carcinogens in it are minimal. I wouldn't be surprised if vaping doesn't casue any issues. In England they actually put vape stores in the hospitals, because it is so much better for you. I am not saying I should be allowed to smoke crack all my life and then live off the government. This is not a hardcore drug, it will not ruin your life. You do not need to detox from vaping when you quit. Vaping has allowed me to leave ciggarettes, and because of that I will have better health. VAPING IMPROVES HEALTH OVER CIGGS. I am not saying vaping is healthy. not by any means. I am saying that it is better for you than ciggs. So if you really want to lower the cost of insurance vaping should be a requirement for people who smoke ciggs. Ciggs should be illegal and vaping promoted. Not the other way around.
    Last edited by sur3fir3; 09-25-2019 at 09:46 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sur3fir3 For This Useful Post:

dr del (09-25-2019)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Well, I just scored 11 bottles of juice and a 10 pack of coils for $49.
    Combine that with my 9 bottle and 5 pack of coils online order last week and I'm in good shape.
    Sitting on 24 total bottles and about 17 could and I'll be good for a bit.

I wanted to tell you that vape juice breaks down over time. The nicotine oxidizes. To prevent this cover your bottle with paper and put them in the fridge.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sur3fir3 View Post
    I wanted to tell you that vape juice breaks down over time. The nicotine oxidizes. To prevent this cover your bottle with paper and put them in the fridge.
    Oh I know. Thank you for the heads up though
    Last edited by Craiga 01453; 09-25-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast