Review of Herptastic/Chris Chappell. Ordered a 5 tall open sided pvc rack to fit FB 90 tubs.

Pros:

1. Rack arrived within 1 week of his original ETA

2. It seems to fit the tubs decently with only a very slightly larger gap above the tubs than I am used to (talking 1/32 of an inch)

3. Replaced a badly messed up leg quickly.

4. Price (get what you pay for though)

Cons:

1. Nearly every piece of pvc for the rack had multiple scratches and dings in it.

2. The rack itself was extremely poorly designed i.e. half of the back pieces cannot be fully screwed in without risk of screwing directly into the heat tape wiring

3. The probe does not sufficiently fit in the probe pocket to get "accurate" readings, the spot it sits is more of a "that's not the best spot but it may work" spot.

4. The rack was sent without instructions to assemble. When contacted, I was directed to a "general assembly" post on his Facebook page along with the promise to chat with me personally about the differences in putting together my rack which never came along.

5. Seemingly malfunctioning piece of heat tape supplied with the rack. It reads much lower than the rest of the tubs. 5 or so degrees lower.

6. The pvc itself seems very cheap compared to all other PVC cages and racks I've purchased.

Excuse my language in the videos, I am maxed out on the post but will post remaining screenshots and videos in the comments. If I miss anything feel free to call me out I'm sure something slipped past my mind.

I have video proof as well but too big to post on here.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk