Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,055

0 members and 2,055 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My first thought was she probably had some water, many times when I pick up my ball python, Crowley, he has drips on the bottom of his mouth. Many times he just dips his face in the water bowl while pacing at the glass asking to come out, so it could of been that too. So drinking or just simply passing through the water dish are likely what it was if there are no other symptoms or any reoccurence. You don't sound crazy at all, I worry about every little thing my Crowley does different or that just doesn't seem right, so far in the 6 years I've had him it was always just me worrying about nothing.

Thanks

Re: Please help ball python drool

Quote Originally Posted by Valyndris View Post
    My first thought was she probably had some water, many times when I pick up my ball python, Crowley, he has drips on the bottom of his mouth. Many times he just dips his face in the water bowl while pacing at the glass asking to come out, so it could of been that too. So drinking or just simply passing through the water dish are likely what it was if there are no other symptoms or any reoccurence. You don't sound crazy at all, I worry about every little thing my Crowley does different or that just doesn't seem right, so far in the 6 years I've had him it was always just me worrying about nothing.
    I really hope it was water lmao i feel dumb now cause i over reacted alittle but its better safe than sorry. I read way to many horror stories about snakes dying due to RI so that didnt help! Glad im not the only one whose snake has scared them

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Salmon26 For This Useful Post:

Valyndris (09-05-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,795 Times in 11,828 Posts

Re: Please help ball python drool

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon26 View Post
    I really hope it was water lmao i feel dumb now cause i over reacted alittle but its better safe than sorry. I read way to many horror stories about snakes dying due to RI so that didnt help! Glad im not the only one whose snake has scared them
    You have lots of company in the "worry club"- but it's better to worry too much than too little. Snakes are pretty subtle when it comes to symptoms...we have to pay
    attention & it often takes time (experience) to know what's going on. The only dumb question is the one not asked...
    Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
    Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12