Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 383

5 members and 378 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 03:30 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 69,190
Threads: 243,643
Posts: 2,526,947
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Eltharion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-22-2019
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 170 Times in 57 Posts

    New to the site!

    My name is Joe, I keep mainly boas. I am extremely fascinated with B.c.i. morphs. I am excited to learn and talk to other like minded people. These are a couple boas I produced this year. Hope you enjoy!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jboyzboas For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (08-23-2019),dakski (08-24-2019),Ditto (08-24-2019),Gio (08-30-2019),Kam (08-24-2019),Luvyna (08-30-2019),richardhind1972 (08-24-2019),Toad37 (08-24-2019),wnateg (08-23-2019)

  3. #2
    BPnet Veteran Bogertophis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-28-2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,343
    Thanks
    17,286
    Thanked 10,100 Times in 6,453 Posts
    Serious eye-candy, those boas! Joe...you're going to make some members drool on their keyboards.
    Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
    Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogertophis For This Useful Post:

    Jboyzboas (08-24-2019)

  5. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-22-2019
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 170 Times in 57 Posts

    Re: New to the site!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Serious eye-candy, those boas! Joe...you're going to make some members drool on their keyboards.
    Thank you! I really appreciate it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #4
    BPnet Senior Member dakski's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-07-2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,658
    Thanks
    5,465
    Thanked 6,532 Times in 2,833 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images: 134

    Re: New to the site!

    Gorgeous Boas. There are quite a few Boa peeps on here so you will feel right at home.

    Speaking of which, "Welcome!"

    I have two myself (A ghost BI female and a male Venezuelan Dwarf BCC). They are awesome and I wish I had gotten into Boas sooner.

    It's called BP.net, but people keep all kinds of reptiles on here. I have 6 snakes (a BP, a carpet python, and two corns as well as the Boas) and 7 lizards.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your collection.

    BTW - What morph is the pink and yellow one (one up from the bottom)?
    Last edited by dakski; 08-24-2019 at 12:41 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to dakski For This Useful Post:

    Jboyzboas (08-24-2019)

  8. #5
    BPnet Veteran richardhind1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-31-2017
    Location
    derbyshire, uk
    Posts
    3,869
    Thanks
    8,746
    Thanked 5,708 Times in 2,615 Posts

    Re: New to the site!

    Welcome to the forum
    You produced some great babies, love the sunglow motley and motley in the first photo, similar to one I produced this year myself.
    Nice to see new people on here with some amazing boas, keep them photos coming.
    There's plenty of great boa people on here
    I myself have a fair few boa imperata, a pair of longicauda and a nice Guyana

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to richardhind1972 For This Useful Post:

    Jboyzboas (08-24-2019)

  10. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-22-2019
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 170 Times in 57 Posts

    Re: New to the site!

    Quote Originally Posted by dakski View Post
    Gorgeous Boas. There are quite a few Boa peeps on here so you will feel right at home.

    Speaking of which, "Welcome!"

    I have two myself (A ghost BI female and a male Venezuelan Dwarf BCC). They are awesome and I wish I had gotten into Boas sooner.

    It's called BP.net, but people keep all kinds of reptiles on here. I have 6 snakes (a BP, a carpet python, and two corns as well as the Boas) and 7 lizards.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your collection.

    BTW - What morph is the pink and yellow one (one up from the bottom)?
    Thank you! Iím pretty excited to share my collection, and to see others like your Ghost. Which looks beautiful and light! The boa in question is a kahl albino Motley. Very reduced red, Iím gonna try to plug it into some snow stuff see how white I can make it. Even though sadly I think if I go that route it will yellow up a lot as an adult? Weíll see, have a great weekend!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jboyzboas For This Useful Post:

    dakski (08-24-2019)

  12. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-22-2019
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 170 Times in 57 Posts

    Re: New to the site!

    Quote Originally Posted by richardhind1972 View Post
    Welcome to the forum
    You produced some great babies, love the sunglow motley and motley in the first photo, similar to one I produced this year myself.
    Nice to see new people on here with some amazing boas, keep them photos coming.
    There's plenty of great boa people on here
    I myself have a fair few boa imperata, a pair of longicauda and a nice Guyana

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Thank you! Yea, Motley and Jungle Gene are two of my favorites. But thatís awesome, Iíd love to see some of yours? I know Iíve only been able to look at a few posts but seen some amazing boas so far. I havenít explored the other forums yet lol but im very excited to see more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jboyzboas For This Useful Post:

    richardhind1972 (08-24-2019)

  14. #8
    BPnet Veteran richardhind1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-31-2017
    Location
    derbyshire, uk
    Posts
    3,869
    Thanks
    8,746
    Thanked 5,708 Times in 2,615 Posts

    Re: New to the site!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jboyzboas View Post
    Thank you! Yea, Motley and Jungle Gene are two of my favorites. But thatís awesome, Iíd love to see some of yours? I know Iíve only been able to look at a few posts but seen some amazing boas so far. I havenít explored the other forums yet lol but im very excited to see more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm putting my albino motley to my hypo img this winter, so looking forwars to some nice img motleys, I've got plenty of threads on the red tailed boa forum section, just look for my name and you will easily find them, cheers rich

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to richardhind1972 For This Useful Post:

    Jboyzboas (08-30-2019)

  16. #9
    Registered User RedRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-04-2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 590 Times in 250 Posts
    Images: 30
    Welcome, Joe! Those are some gorgeous boas you're showcasing here. The Motleys are real standouts; dakski beat me to it, but I was going to ask about the Kahl Albino Motley too, haha. I have two boa imperators but am relatively new to the boa scene, as both are still quite young.
    Ball Pythons:
    2018 Cinnamon Enchi Ghost - Ignis ("Iggy")
    2018 Butter Mojave BEL - Ravus ("Rae")

    Boa Imperator:
    2018 Hypo Blood - Genesis ("Gen")
    2019 IMG Motley - Requiem ("Q")
    2019 Sharp Blizzard - Elysium ("Elys")

    Iggy&Rae on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/iggy_and_rae

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRabbit For This Useful Post:

    Jboyzboas (08-30-2019)

  18. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-22-2019
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 170 Times in 57 Posts

    Re: New to the site!

    Quote Originally Posted by richardhind1972 View Post
    I'm putting my albino motley to my hypo img this winter, so looking forwars to some nice img motleys, I've got plenty of threads on the red tailed boa forum section, just look for my name and you will easily find them, cheers rich

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Thatís awesome! Iím yet to get into anything img but I canít wait to. So if you produce them before I do put me on the top of the waiting list. Imgís are really beautiful, canít wait to see what you produce. Good luck brother!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jboyzboas For This Useful Post:

    richardhind1972 (08-30-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1