Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,966

1 members and 2,965 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

What morphs would be amazing?

Ok so I know I’m way ahead of the game, but I have a super pastel BP and was wondering what morphs would she look good with? She is definitely very small so I know it’ll be a few years until I can breed her. I just love learning new morphs and ones that look amazing together. I don’t know if she has any hidden genes in her, I got her from a friend who got her from a pet store and then decided they didn’t want her (:/ great right).
    I just love her colors and would love to get some amazing clutches from her when she’s big and grown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: What morphs would be amazing?

Great looking wriggler - and of course all her babies will be, at the very least pastels.

I'd head on over to world of ball pythons and select pastel and choose a combo that really appeals to you, then, in a couple of years try and find the boyfriend for her that make the one that floats your goat most.

Unless there is a recesive combo involved that should not only get you the best option, but save you some money as codom mixes drop in price every year. If there IS a recessive gene in what you really want to produce then you can look into producing males with the extra het gene you want to add by getting het females closer to breeding size ( or for quicker, more reliable reults, buy a visual female ) and then you could plan down that route. The world is your oyster.
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.