Hi! New to the site so I hope im doing this right.
I just got a new tank for my 4 yr old ball python and I plan to make it bioactive! Scored a 100/110 (?) gallon tank for $50, no lid but theres no cracks or leaks, I do plan to re-seal it with silicone anyways for extra protection.
I just wanted to make sure it is the right size and shape for a bioactive vivarium, Im pretty sure it is! I also wanted to know of any tips for bioactive since this will be my first bioactive enclosure, though ive done lots of research and am more than confident, Im sure theres more things guides and threads havent gone over.

The tank is a long 100/110 gallon and 48 inches long, 12 3/4th inches deep, 30 3/4th inches tall.
boot is for scale... size 7 1/2 womens

I plan to use either Growstones or Hydroballs (not sure which, thoughts?) then weed mesh, a mix of ecoearth coconut husk, forest floor bark, topsoil, sphagnum moss, and plant pothos, some kind of blanket grass or moss, and other plants I havent decided on (recommendations would be great!) Ill use leaf litter, and springtails + isopods since i have experience in keeping isopods already.
Ill use spray foam, silicone, ecoearth and cork + other sticks for environment. If possible, ill also be making faux vines.
I have an under the tank heater but i am pretty sure ill need to get a over the tank heater? but i am not sure how that will come into play with the lights for the plants. Any suggestions or clarification with that would be appreciated as well!

I want to make sure everything will be quality and that I do this right the first time so i dont have to replace much later on besides what will need to be replaced just because of time. So brand suggestions is great too! I also need a lid for this anyways, it didnt come with one, so any suggestions on that would be awesome.

I will also be letting this tank cycle for at least a month, my snake is in no hurry to move tanks,this is more of a personal preference to let him have so much space. (I want to spoil him... only the best for my son!)
Again, this will be my first bioactive so i want to make sure i do this right so my snake is happy, thanks in advance!