greetings, so I'm requesting help from the BP community at large on opinions to ID a couple of new morphs in my last clutch. Pairing here is a Calico-Pastel female to a new Gray Matter male that I acquired in the past year. [I produced the mom, no other genes are present] My goal with this pairing was to produce a pewter-based female to add to my Gray Matter project. For starters, here is a pic of one of the many locks of mom/dad:

The pairing produce a small, four-egg clutch that hatched early August. Here's a pic of the entire clutch:

In addition to the Cinnamon & Calico-Pewter, It produced a pair of BEL-like all-white animals, that both BP Wizard & Morph-market calculator do not identify as super forms for this pairing. The first one that emerged I assumed was paradox, but then the second being identical, it was clearly genetic. Beautiful animals, all white, with a very small purple blush patch on the head (ala Super Mojave) and note the unique yellow coloring in the neck line:

... My question to the community and BP experts, understand Gray Matter is arguably early in many projects, and possibly little history exists at this point ... but question whether anyone has seen similar results? Anybody produced an all-white version breeding Gray Matter to another morph, like in my case Calico-Pastel?

Feedback is appreciated by all ... just trying to figure out where I landed here. thanks!