Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 792

6 members and 786 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 08:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 65,253
Threads: 239,921
Posts: 2,492,590
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, Danaday
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    BPnet Lifer PghBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-20-2009
    Location
    Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,640
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 924 Posts
    Images: 5

    Hgw Lucifer Yellowbelly x Ivory video

    https://youtu.be/tPX_CSQPGus

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
    - Greg

    Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/412Balls/



    or our website: http://412balls.weebly.com/

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PghBall For This Useful Post:

    rufretic (07-30-2019),Seven-Thirty (07-30-2019)

  3. #2
    in evinco persecutus dr del's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-20-2006
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    24,443
    Thanks
    8,307
    Thanked 6,446 Times in 4,101 Posts
    Images: 92

    Re: Hgw Lucifer Yellowbelly x Ivory video

    Ah man - the odds gods suck sometimes.

    I was actually shouting "C'mon Ivory!!" at the screen as you were cutting the last egg

    Still great looking blushing though - can't wait to see them after the first shed.
    Derek

    7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

    PghBall (07-30-2019)

  5. #3
    BPnet Lifer PghBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-20-2009
    Location
    Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,640
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 924 Posts
    Images: 5

    Re: Hgw Lucifer Yellowbelly x Ivory video

    Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Ah man - the odds gods suck sometimes.

    I was actually shouting "C'mon Ivory!!" at the screen as you were cutting the last egg

    Still great looking blushing though - can't wait to see them after the first shed.
    Yes I was surprised I didn't hit at least one Ivory but that is how the odds play out sometimes. They are all out of the egg and I'm still happy how they've turned out. I will post a pic up later and probably have a new video up once they've shed as well.
    - Greg

    Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/412Balls/



    or our website: http://412balls.weebly.com/

  6. #4
    BPnet Veteran rufretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-05-2017
    Posts
    964
    Thanks
    741
    Thanked 905 Times in 538 Posts
    Images: 11

    Re: Hgw Lucifer Yellowbelly x Ivory video

    Quote Originally Posted by PghBall View Post
    Yes I was surprised I didn't hit at least one Ivory but that is how the odds play out sometimes. They are all out of the egg and I'm still happy how they've turned out. I will post a pic up later and probably have a new video up once they've shed as well.
    Yep, no point in getting upset about it. I am shocked though, not even one ivory with what a 50% chance on every egg? That's pretty crazy. But I actually like what you got better than ivory anyway. Those hgw Lucifer yb look gorgeous! Congrats on the clutch.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rufretic For This Useful Post:

    PghBall (07-30-2019)

  8. #5
    BPnet Lifer PghBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-20-2009
    Location
    Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,640
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 924 Posts
    Images: 5

    Re: Hgw Lucifer Yellowbelly x Ivory video

    Quote Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    Yep, no point in getting upset about it. I am shocked though, not even one ivory with what a 50% chance on every egg? That's pretty crazy. But I actually like what you got better than ivory anyway. Those hgw Lucifer yb look gorgeous! Congrats on the clutch.
    Thanks. I'm not upset at all. The Ellie ball does show a slight pattern from the HGW gene. I figured the fire may do something more so why not give it a shot and see what comes out. They're all out so I will be putting out a follow-up video for them either tonight or tomorrow depending on how much time I have.
    - Greg

    Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/412Balls/



    or our website: http://412balls.weebly.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1