Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,280

3 members and 3,277 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 695 Posts

Re: Clutch #2 has pipped!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexiel03 View Post
    Thanks im very happy with the ratio i got. Most of my hatchlings this season are females so far.

I'm planning on also buying a male 100% het dg that has 2 basic morphs to breed to my DG girl, I definitely want to get pastel in there lol

I'm definitely keeping them all, hopefully in 2 years I'll make a clown DG, if I'm really lucky I'm hoping to get at least a pair.

I will keep you in the loop for sure, if you ever want one let me know and I can see what I got at that time

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
    Depending on how soon you're looking to get a male, I should have some options for you this year if you're interested. Unfortunately my big pastel DG girl doesn't look like she's going to go this year but I'm having a hard time giving up for sure lol. She's bigger than she's ever been at around 3500g but she just seems solid, not gravid It's hard to tell, she locked up probably a couple dozen times, with my GHI het DG boy, since I stared pairing her in November. She is going into shed right now so if this isn't her prelay then I think I'm going to give up and say better luck next year, guess we'll know in about a month.

But better news is my Pastel Leopard het DG boy seems to have got the job done again this year but this time with my buddies Lesser Pin Desert Ghost girl , she should be dropping eggs in the next week or two. That pairing has some crazy possibilities. I'm hoping for a Snow Leopard Desert Ghost, which is of course every gene in the mix lol. But I'll be happy with any Lesser Leopard visual DG combo. Most likely I'll have some male combos, 100% het DG, available out out of that clutch. Depending on how my Killer Leopard DG boy does breeding this coming year, I may let his dad go, the Pastel Leopard het DG so he's proven which is nice. Or if your on a budget, I have a beautiful male Pastel Leopard 100% het DG that I produced last year but the catch is he has a short tail. He has what seem to be functioning hemipenes but I can't guarantee he's viable until he proves out by breeding. He's at breeding size now but has never been paired. Right now he's with my buddy and he's selling him for me as 'pet only' but if he is physically capable of breeding, there is no reason not to breed him, the short tail was an incubation issue and is 100% not genetic. Anyway, if you're interested in any of these guys we should probably take it to pm.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rufretic For This Useful Post:

Alexiel03 (07-20-2019)

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Re: Clutch #2 has pipped!

Quote Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    Depending on how soon you're looking to get a male, I should have some options for you this year if you're interested. Unfortunately my big pastel DG girl doesn't look like she's going to go this year but I'm having a hard time giving up for sure lol. She's bigger than she's ever been at around 3500g but she just seems solid, not gravid It's hard to tell, she locked up probably a couple dozen times, with my GHI het DG boy, since I stared pairing her in November. She is going into shed right now so if this isn't her prelay then I think I'm going to give up and say better luck next year, guess we'll know in about a month.

But better news is my Pastel Leopard het DG boy seems to have got the job done again this year but this time with my buddies Lesser Pin Desert Ghost girl , she should be dropping eggs in the next week or two. That pairing has some crazy possibilities. I'm hoping for a Snow Leopard Desert Ghost, which is of course every gene in the mix lol. But I'll be happy with any Lesser Leopard visual DG combo. Most likely I'll have some male combos, 100% het DG, available out out of that clutch. Depending on how my Killer Leopard DG boy does breeding this coming year, I may let his dad go, the Pastel Leopard het DG so he's proven which is nice. Or if your on a budget, I have a beautiful male Pastel Leopard 100% het DG that I produced last year but the catch is he has a short tail. He has what seem to be functioning hemipenes but I can't guarantee he's viable until he proves out by breeding. He's at breeding size now but has never been paired. Right now he's with my buddy and he's selling him for me as 'pet only' but if he is physically capable of breeding, there is no reason not to breed him, the short tail was an incubation issue and is 100% not genetic. Anyway, if you're interested in any of these guys we should probably take it to pm.
    I sent you a pm

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12