Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,972

1 members and 2,971 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Re: Mystery clutch hatched!

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    cute clutch but i don't see Leopard either. post a pix of the Mojo parent that u suspect being a Leopard. Leopard Mojo's are either simple or really busy but usually very recognizable and distinct.
    The male that sired the clutch was sold to me as a leopard but obviously he's got mojave for sure. Here is a pic of him and the lesser female

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    oh i read your original post wrong. i thought the daddy was Mojo poss Leo. it was the 1st hatchling u thought was Mojo poss Leo and one of the Normals. anyways yes, the dad is a Leopard Mojo. hey, maybe u have BEL Leopards. maybe u can blacklight them or hold them back.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

Alicia (06-26-2019)

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

oh i read your original post wrong. i thought the daddy was Mojo poss Leo. it was the 1st hatchling u thought was Mojo poss Leo and one of the Normals. anyways yes, the dad is a Leopard Mojo. hey, maybe u have BEL Leopards. maybe u can blacklight them or hold them back.
    Thats what I was thinking, I might have a leopard in one or both of the BELs. I really need to pick up a blacklight lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexiel03 For This Useful Post:

Alicia (06-26-2019)

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Seriously?! I've never bred this lesser with anything that has mojave in it. This is the breeder I got my leopard from

Don't get me wrong the guy is nice and cool but it's like he won't admit to himself he miss identified a snake he sold.

I'm not mad that I got a 2 gene morph instead of a single gene but come on dude...its obvious he's a mojave leopard now that I bred him out. I dont get it lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 695 Posts
    He know that butter and lesser are the same right? Lol. I do see what he's saying though, no leopards and a couple bels does look like the leopard is not the daddy. But if you've had your lesser girl since a baby and you know shes never been with another Male, then obviously you have a leopard Mojave male.

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    He know that butter and lesser are the same right? Lol. I do see what he's saying though, no leopards and a couple bels does look like the leopard is not the daddy. But if you've had your lesser girl since a baby and you know shes never been with another Male, then obviously you have a leopard Mojave male.
    The lesser was given to me from a member on here along with the rest of their collection, he attempted to breed her once with a pastel Enchi in 2014 or 2015, he got her as a hatchling.

I attempted to breed her with my butter pastel in 2016 and she didn't produce.
    I bred her again in 2017 with my banana Enchi pastel and she produced for me, all babies were obviously fathered from that male banana.

Then this season was to my leopard. She's never been with a mojave combo male prior. I also had pictures of the pairing and locks as well as her on the eggs.

Its clear to me that the leopard wasn't just a leopard, I've always wondered if he had another gene since he didn't look like a typical leopard.

Now I have 2 leopard Mojaves xD one male and one female lol I'm getting a blacklight tomorrow

I'm going to pair him with one of my virgin females next season to see what I get. Might put him to my sugar spider girl.

All in all I'm happy he turned out to be a 2 gene male, and BELs are always awesome to produce.

Last edited by Alexiel03; 06-27-2019 at 06:46 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexiel03 For This Useful Post:

Alicia (06-27-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    yeah, that daddy is a Leopard Mojo. Leo tends to either elongate the cheerios or speech bubbles and reduce Mojo's or cram them into long horizontal patterns. i'm sure he also prob has a clear belly. anyways, u prob got a Leopard Mojo for the price of a reg Leopard and that's a good deal IMO.

RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

Alexiel03 (06-28-2019),rufretic (06-28-2019)

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

yeah, that daddy is a Leopard Mojo. Leo tends to either elongate the cheerios or speech bubbles and reduce Mojo's or cram them into long horizontal patterns. i'm sure he also prob has a clear belly. anyways, u prob got a Leopard Mojo for the price of a reg Leopard and that's a good deal IMO.

Yup he's got a clear belly and yeah I got a pretty good deal on it lol so I'm pretty happy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12