Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 764

2 members and 762 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks

Got that empty tub itch...

Lord, it's sure been a while since i've posted on here! A lot has happened in the past few months, from the decent animal expansion (not just herps!), as well as the recent renovation of my room. In doing so, I finally found the money to purchase a 3-Tub V-70 rack from c-serpents. Got it fully hooked up to my herpstat and got my 2 BPs transferred over (update coming soon!).

Now, though, I find myself with an issue.

My last rack I had asked Chris to build me a rack that was only 2 tiers; One layer for Paarthurnax, and an empty one for when I wanted another (which within 2 months went to Ciri). Now that I bought a standard 3 tier, though, I find myself itching to fill the third spot.

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what I would like next, though another question that comes to mind is if its possible to keep another species in the rack alongside the BPs? And if so, what species would be able to be kept in the rack alongside them?

Along with that, I haven't been browsing Morph Market too often lately, what are some of the favorite morphs out there currently that everyone is recommending? I was personally thinking maybe a BEL or Pied, or possibly a Clown combo if I can scrape up the money before the next White Plains expo this july!

The more silent you become, the more you are able to hear...

​1.0 Super Cinny Banana Het Ghost BP - "Churro"
    1.0 Mack Snow Leopard Gecko
    0.1 Normal Leopard Gecko

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    Angolan Pythons (Python anchietae) are the next species most like a BP but can be hard to find. and yes, BEL's, Pieds and Clowns are popular and u can't go wrong. i would also recommend a regular Banana or 2-3 gene Banana combo, Mojave or Leopard combo or nice ringer Champagne. have fun shopping and filling your 3rd tub.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292