Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 917

13 members and 904 guests
Most users ever online was 4,261, 10-01-2019 at 06:44 PM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 65,801
Threads: 240,513
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, tpowell
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks
    So I was sitting with Crowley on the couch, he looked like he was chillin' in his cave with the tail sticking out as he likes to do. I got up to discover his head was sticking out the other end (which has no entrance there). He is such a cute sneaky little guy. I think he wants to be a turtle.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valyndris For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (09-22-2019),Luvyna (10-02-2019)

Thanks
    Crowley "hugs" his hide when he wants to stay in there, he often does this to show me he wants to stay, he'll do that or slowly reverse back a little to tell me he doesn't want to come out. My snake has such good communication skills for something without vocal chords. 100% of the time when he hugs his hide like that he doesn't want to come out till maybe later. This time he did it on the couch in his hide, I think he liked that I put a heat pad under there.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valyndris For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (09-26-2019),Luvyna (10-02-2019)

Thanks
    This entire thread is so wholesome, finally got around to reading through every post and I love this so much. I love Crowleyland, wish I could set up something that nice for my BP! Having a snake safe room for my Noodle would be a dream. Also, I adore that "Crowley selfie" photo and the Crowley turtle video. So cute!

Crowley is such a well-loved and healthy looking BP, I'm sure that all that climbing around is great enrichment for him. He's very lucky to have such a devoted keeper. You two have a wonderful bond and it's always so nice to see your photos and videos. Crowley is definitely one of my favourite snakes on BP.net!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luvyna For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (10-02-2019),Valyndris (10-03-2019)

Thanks

Re: Crowley progression thread

Quote Originally Posted by Luvyna View Post
    This entire thread is so wholesome, finally got around to reading through every post and I love this so much. I love Crowleyland, wish I could set up something that nice for my BP! Having a snake safe room for my Noodle would be a dream. Also, I adore that "Crowley selfie" photo and the Crowley turtle video. So cute!

Crowley is such a well-loved and healthy looking BP, I'm sure that all that climbing around is great enrichment for him. He's very lucky to have such a devoted keeper. You two have a wonderful bond and it's always so nice to see your photos and videos. Crowley is definitely one of my favourite snakes on BP.net!
    Aww, thanks, I love my little Crowley so much and spoiling him makes me as happy as him. He's a male and is 4'4", I'm sure all that exercise he gets has to do with it. Hope Crowley's room can give everyone ideas, a scratching post is pretty cheap for the amount of climbing space, I recommend one with the ladders though as I had to had perches for him to climb everything.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Valyndris For This Useful Post:

Luvyna (10-03-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,042 Posts

Re: Crowley progression thread

Crowley looks happy. Snake hugs are the best.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyrivers For This Useful Post:

Valyndris (10-03-2019)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345