Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,256

2 members and 3,254 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Threaded View

Thanks

Season '19 at Cyb-Psy Imperium

As a beginner last year was instructive, full of challenges and failures, from which I have learned a lot.
    If You wish to read it search for: "Season `18 at Cyb-Psy Imperium". /keyword: Imperium/
    https://ball-pythons.net/forums/show...light=imperium

Sad the bumble bee sisters did not survive. Both of them passed away after 3 months with one day difference, without any sign of sickness.
    I changed the thermostat to a different one in the incubator. This seems to be more precise. Modified the level of the shelves. One fan got loose, heat glued it back again. Meanwhile also building a new 48 qty hatchling rack.

Breeding plan for year '19:
    Male x Female
    1. Butter het. Ghost x Butter
    2. Butter het Ghost x Fire
    3. Phantom Mojave x Butter
    4. Phantom Mojave x Normal
    5. Cinnamon x Enchi Lesser Pastel
    6. Spider het. Pied x Pastel Pied
    7. Banana x Pastel Champagne Pied

Comparing to last year I already have better results. 3 clutches laid so far (No. 1,4,6); 19 eggs and just only 1 slug. One got a tiny hole, I used a bandaid on it, seems to be fine. Being more cautius to exact incubation medium (perlit + vermikulit mixture) weight/water ratio; no molded eggs. This year I also try to hit a BEL and prove out the spider being a het pied.
    The first egg cutting for the No. 1 - Butter x butter, should be on 26th June, but i will do it before/after, because exactly that day I already got ticket for Slipknot event. No.4 is planned to cut 5th and no.6 on 16th July. Rest of them still waiting to lay the eggs. The other butter is positioning and just shed yesterday, champagne is building...Wieghted my granite it will be ready next year. On side got also new animals: My friend gave away her leopard geckos and for surprise got also two eggs with them!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cybred For This Useful Post:

Ax01 (06-19-2019),cincy (06-17-2019),PghBall (06-17-2019)