Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,867

2 members and 2,865 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks

Bumblebee... something?

Here is narcissa malfoy, shes currently in downstairs in quarantine as a new snake but i know ill get a lot of questions about her.
    i was told shes a "bumblebee blast" but I havent found anything online about that morph. what do you think?

she has a light yellow color coming from her belly too, not just the top.
    its just hard to see in the picture. the head shot is the most accurate for the yellow color

Living the dream in Key West FL, an island where ball pythons seemingly come outta nowhere and into my lap to be rescued/rehabilitated...

0.1 Narcissa Malfoy 'Cissy' - Bumblebee - Age 6 - 2164g - Light case of the wobbles, rescued from breeding to future wobblers...

0.1 Lucie - Normal - Age 3.5 - 1718g - Rescued from severe abuse and neglect and after 1.5 years of constant work, she's living proof that you CAN train/condition a snake!

0.1 Alice - Yellowbelly - Age 1 - 554g - Dumped and found by local shelter, underweight and dehydrated (working on that right now)

0.1 Mrs.P - Normal - Age ~10 - 2604g - Dumped and found by the same shelter, has two cysts and a prolapse that has healed outside the body. Doesn't seem to cause issues...

GOT Q'S?
    ASK!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Bumblebee... something?

I don't think she has any pinstripe in her ( which would make it a spinner blast ) which is what the term blast usually implies ( spider+pinstripe gives you the spinner and adding pastel gives you the blast ) [ Spider + Pastel gives you bumblebee ]

http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/spinner-blast/

There is a marked difference in the back and side patterns from the pinstripe.
    Last edited by dr del; 06-09-2019 at 06:08 PM.
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

BPnet Senior Member Lord Sorril's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,197 Times in 1,091 Posts

Looks like a high white bumblebee with a bit of a neck stripe to me. Can't see the eyes good though.

Here is one of my bumblebees for comparison.
    Mine have blue eyes.

Last edited by Lord Sorril; 06-09-2019 at 06:22 PM.
    *.* TNTC

Thanks
    Bumblebee tuna???
    I’m just a bill sitting on top of capital hill.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Danger noodles For This Useful Post:

Alexiel03 (06-11-2019)

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries
    No pinstripe involved just a Bee.
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Sorril View Post
    Looks like a high white bumblebee with a bit of a neck stripe to me. Can't see the eyes good though.

Here is one of my bumblebees for comparison.
    Mine have blue eyes.

shes got bright yellow eyes.
    Living the dream in Key West FL, an island where ball pythons seemingly come outta nowhere and into my lap to be rescued/rehabilitated...

0.1 Narcissa Malfoy 'Cissy' - Bumblebee - Age 6 - 2164g - Light case of the wobbles, rescued from breeding to future wobblers...

0.1 Lucie - Normal - Age 3.5 - 1718g - Rescued from severe abuse and neglect and after 1.5 years of constant work, she's living proof that you CAN train/condition a snake!

0.1 Alice - Yellowbelly - Age 1 - 554g - Dumped and found by local shelter, underweight and dehydrated (working on that right now)

0.1 Mrs.P - Normal - Age ~10 - 2604g - Dumped and found by the same shelter, has two cysts and a prolapse that has healed outside the body. Doesn't seem to cause issues...

GOT Q'S?
    ASK!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    I don't think she has any pinstripe in her ( which would make it a spinner blast ) which is what the term blast usually implies ( spider+pinstripe gives you the spinner and adding pastel gives you the blast ) [ Spider + Pastel gives you bumblebee ]

http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/spinner-blast/

There is a marked difference in the back and side patterns from the pinstripe.

I found this, its the only thing similar so far http://www.worldofballpythons.com/mo...-bee-speckled/

GOT Q'S?
    ASK!!!!!!!