Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 245

2 members and 243 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 08:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 64,923
Threads: 239,503
Posts: 2,488,521
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, xxytxx
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    bcr229's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-18-2013
    Location
    Eastern WV Panhandle
    Posts
    8,072
    Thanks
    2,178
    Thanked 6,905 Times in 3,646 Posts
    Images: 12
    Nice looking Dum but I would definitely put her on a diet and give her more exercise time; she's getting a tad fluffy. Also Dums in particular can be hard to slim down since they're naturally lazy.
    Last edited by bcr229; 06-06-2019 at 08:57 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcr229 For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (06-06-2019),Shayne (06-06-2019)

  3. #12
    BPnet Veteran EL-Ziggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-05-2014
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    3,049
    Thanks
    2,495
    Thanked 3,442 Times in 1,764 Posts

    Re: Possible New Addition - Dumerils

    I totally agree! She looks beautiful and I'd cut her food back a bit.
    2.2 Carpet Pythons, 1.1 Bullsnakes
    1.0 Bredl's Python, 1.0 Olive Python 1.0 Scrub Python,
    1.0 BI, 0.1 BO,

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to EL-Ziggy For This Useful Post:

    Shayne (06-06-2019)

  5. #13
    Registered User Shayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-06-2018
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    708
    Thanked 405 Times in 240 Posts

    Re: Possible New Addition - Dumerils

    Yes, I do plan on handling her on a regular basis. Hoping that'll help her build a lil' muscle tone and get some strength.

    We're going Saturday to meet her. Hoping all goes well.

    Thank y'all so much for the insight! It's truly appreciated.
    Carpe' Diem

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shayne For This Useful Post:

    fadingdaylight (06-07-2019)

  7. #14
    Registered User fadingdaylight's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-15-2019
    Location
    Western Arkansas
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    834
    Thanked 292 Times in 195 Posts
    Images: 31

    Re: Possible New Addition - Dumerils

    Quote Originally Posted by Shayne View Post
    Yes, I do plan on handling her on a regular basis. Hoping that'll help her build a lil' muscle tone and get some strength.

    We're going Saturday to meet her. Hoping all goes well.

    Thank y'all so much for the insight! It's truly appreciated.
    Keep us posted!
    - Jason


    "Why should I fear what others fear? How ridiculous!" - Lao Tzu

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to fadingdaylight For This Useful Post:

    Shayne (06-07-2019)

  9. #15
    Registered User Phillydubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-04-2018
    Posts
    1,250
    Thanks
    474
    Thanked 1,192 Times in 640 Posts
    Sorry I am late to the party but I know you said that you are going Saturday so hope you read in time!!

    most of what I would say has already been said but as an owner of one myself i eagerly say GET HER! and put her on a diet.

    They are awesome snakes that arebjusr gorgeous IMO and her markings are so nice !!!

    mine is always out and laying half out anhide or on his wood. Very aggressive eaters and may even Pop the glass if they smell food but otherwise easy to handle. I use a hook w mine as I do all my snakes and hes just fine and chill

    grest snake but you can def get away w one nice meal a month for that girl. My guys much smaller and younger and eating every 3 weeks.

    They do like it cooler as skmeone else said.
    1.0 - Cinnamon Banana Ball Python (Thunder)
    1.0 - Yellow Belly High White Pied Ball Python (Pretty Fly For A White Guy)
    0.1 - Cinnamon GHI Ball Python (Leslie Snipes)
    1.0 - Dumerils Boa (Sushi)
    0.1 - Caye Caulker Boa (Lady Liberty)
    0.0.? - Mandarin Rat Snake (Bumble)
    1.0 - Mexican Black King (Rico Suave)
    1.0 - Black Tail Cribo (Goldar)
    0.1 - Jaguar Carpet Python (Cookie)
    1.0 - Vietnamese Blue Beauty (Elsa)
    1.0 - Green Tree Python (Banner)
    0.2 - Yellow/Quince Monitors (Blanche & Dorothy)

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phillydubs For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (06-08-2019),Shayne (06-08-2019)

  11. #16
    Registered User Shayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-06-2018
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    708
    Thanked 405 Times in 240 Posts

    Re: Possible New Addition - Dumerils

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    Sorry I am late to the party but I know you said that you are going Saturday so hope you read in time!!

    most of what I would say has already been said but as an owner of one myself i eagerly say GET HER! and put her on a diet.

    They are awesome snakes that arebjusr gorgeous IMO and her markings are so nice !!!

    mine is always out and laying half out anhide or on his wood. Very aggressive eaters and may even Pop the glass if they smell food but otherwise easy to handle. I use a hook w mine as I do all my snakes and hes just fine and chill

    grest snake but you can def get away w one nice meal a month for that girl. My guys much smaller and younger and eating every 3 weeks.

    They do like it cooler as skmeone else said.
    Awesome! Appreciate the encouragement. In fact, were about to walk out the door now. Its about a 2.5 hr. drive. Will keep ya posted.

    Thanks again!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Carpe' Diem

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shayne For This Useful Post:

    Phillydubs (06-08-2019)

  13. #17
    Registered User Phillydubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-04-2018
    Posts
    1,250
    Thanks
    474
    Thanked 1,192 Times in 640 Posts

    Re: Possible New Addition - Dumerils

    Quote Originally Posted by Shayne View Post
    Awesome! Appreciate the encouragement. In fact, were about to walk out the door now. Its about a 2.5 hr. drive. Will keep ya posted.

    Thanks again!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    if you have any questions feel free to post or dm me for my cell # happy to help
    1.0 - Cinnamon Banana Ball Python (Thunder)
    1.0 - Yellow Belly High White Pied Ball Python (Pretty Fly For A White Guy)
    0.1 - Cinnamon GHI Ball Python (Leslie Snipes)
    1.0 - Dumerils Boa (Sushi)
    0.1 - Caye Caulker Boa (Lady Liberty)
    0.0.? - Mandarin Rat Snake (Bumble)
    1.0 - Mexican Black King (Rico Suave)
    1.0 - Black Tail Cribo (Goldar)
    0.1 - Jaguar Carpet Python (Cookie)
    1.0 - Vietnamese Blue Beauty (Elsa)
    1.0 - Green Tree Python (Banner)
    0.2 - Yellow/Quince Monitors (Blanche & Dorothy)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1