Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,976

0 members and 2,976 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,197 Posts

Re: Picking her up Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    I would review him. Wouldn't YOU like to have known in advance that he flaked on other customers? That's the whole idea of feedback, & he SHOULD have let you know.
    He may have gotten a call after making deal with you & they offered him a bit more to buy ASAP? or he just didn't feel like waiting? But that wasn't "right" on his part.
    I did leave a review and just stated that he said he would wait for me to buy it on payday then disappeared. He is no longer on MM at all. He did have another 2 animals up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    MorphMarket reviews are only for transactions confirmed by both parties. no transaction happened, therefore u cannot leave a review. however i would love to see u leave a review w/ the crew over at Fauna.

anyways alotta peeps run their business on a first come, first serve basis and fast cash speaks loudly. i've missed out on stuff b/c payday wouldn't come soon enough and i don't think there is anything really wrong w/ that from a business or consumer standpoint. better luck next time.
    True. I was surprised he said he would wait. Was hoping he would though. Is not right to say you will then not even respond on pickup day. He should have said that he sold it or something. IDK. Just a little bummed.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    I did leave a review and just stated that he said he would wait for me to buy it on payday then disappeared. He is no longer on MM at all. He did have another 2 animals up for sale.

True. I was surprised he said he would wait. Was hoping he would though. Is not right to say you will then not even respond on pickup day. He should have said that he sold it or something. IDK. Just a little bummed.
    Agreed. Selling it to a better or faster offer isn't really an issue, but the communication failure is not acceptable to me. If he sold it to a better offer, okay that's not the end of the world, but at least do the courtesy of saying so and not be dead silent when the original arrangement date comes around.

Seems kind of sketchy that he's just disappeared of MM too just after thus... were the other 2 he had posted something that reasonably could have sold so quickly?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pretends2bnormal For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (06-04-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,740 Times in 11,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pretends2bnormal View Post
    Agreed. Selling it to a better or faster offer isn't really an issue, but the communication failure is not acceptable to me. If he sold it to a better offer, okay that's not the end of the world, but at least do the courtesy of saying so and not be dead silent when the original arrangement date comes around.

Seems kind of sketchy that he's just disappeared of MM too just after thus... were the other 2 he had posted something that reasonably could have sold so quickly?

Exactly, just not good to do business this way...so then I start wondering if the snake was stolen or sick, I don't trust ppl that don't communicate honestly. Instead
    of being sad, consider that you may have dodged something, Sky...
    Last edited by Bogertophis; 06-04-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pretends2bnormal View Post

The other 2 were blood pythons. IDK... just depends on the market.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    The other 2 were blood pythons. IDK... just depends on the market.
    Yeah, definitely not saying definitely a bad guy, it is just fishy timing. Maybe he sold all 3 as a group deal to someone, or maybe he was posting animals he didn't own and was trying to scam... we will probably never be completely sure which way it happened if he stays silent. I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt, but I've seen enough FBI posts of buyers getting scammed that had similar timelines to be suspicious here.

It is good to only review on what you're sure of (poor communication), so I still think that was the right way to go. If he had communicated better, there wouldn't be any question at all if he was up to something bad vs just double-sold or found a faster buyer.

Either way, I hope you have better luck finding the next one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123