Quote Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
I would review him. Wouldn't YOU like to have known in advance that he flaked on other customers? That's the whole idea of feedback, & he SHOULD have let you know.
He may have gotten a call after making deal with you & they offered him a bit more to buy ASAP? or he just didn't feel like waiting? But that wasn't "right" on his part.
I did leave a review and just stated that he said he would wait for me to buy it on payday then disappeared. He is no longer on MM at all. He did have another 2 animals up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
MorphMarket reviews are only for transactions confirmed by both parties. no transaction happened, therefore u cannot leave a review. however i would love to see u leave a review w/ the crew over at Fauna.

anyways alotta peeps run their business on a first come, first serve basis and fast cash speaks loudly. i've missed out on stuff b/c payday wouldn't come soon enough and i don't think there is anything really wrong w/ that from a business or consumer standpoint. better luck next time.
True. I was surprised he said he would wait. Was hoping he would though. Is not right to say you will then not even respond on pickup day. He should have said that he sold it or something. IDK. Just a little bummed.