Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,042

2 members and 3,040 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anticipation

Thanks

Re: Anticipation

All the babies have shed out and been sexed. Ended up with 1.0 enchi, 0.2 lesser, 1.0 enchi lesser, 0.1 super enchi lesser, and 0.1 enchi clown. Couldn’t be happier with the results from this clutch. I’ve decided the super enchi lesser and enchi clown will be staying. More girls never hurt.

Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kroberts10 For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (07-07-2019),Dianne (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 695 Posts
    Really nice clutch man! Not only did you luck out with good odds, you proved an animal you didn't even know was her and you got females for the best two so you get hold backs. Congrats!

Thanks

30 days to go on clutch 2 and they’re still looking great. Same sire on these ones and a pastel het clown female. These eggs are huge compared to the first clutch. An average of 120g each compared to 80g each from the first clutch. With one being noticeably longer than the others. I’m curious to see if the babies come out larger.

Btw, 2 of the first babies to a FT rat pup as a first meal. I was surprised by that one. I didn’t expect anything but figured I’d give it a shot and see what happened.

Kyle

Thanks

Helllo people:cens0r:
    I am new to this site and is my first time breeding ball pythons! My eggs are on day 68 and i cut them on day 57 as i was to go on holiday that day and just come back today. My parents were looking after the eggs while i was away and it seems like they let the temperature drop a bit while i was away. Ive come back and checked on them and 2 of the snakes are not very responsive but eventually do move and also their yolk (gunk) has gone a funny colour. I was wondering if you guys think they will be okay and also how long is it till i should be expecting them.
    All replies will be much appreciated

Thanks

Here’s an updated pic of the babies from clutch 1 of 2. So far they’re at 3 or more meals. With that little enchi boy being voracious. He’s gonna be a hard one to part with. I wouldn’t mind if he didn’t sell. But need need in another enchi male when I already have an enchi banana 50% het clown and an enchi lesser het clown male.
    But I’m loving the colors of all the babies. With 4 more eggs due to pip in a few more days.

Kyle

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kroberts10 For This Useful Post:

Alicia (07-13-2019),Bogertophis (07-07-2019),rufretic (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    I love that super enchi lesser, very nice! Beautiful clutch all together. Congrats and good luck with the next clutch, my first clutch this year should be pipping in the next few days as well, the anticipation is killing me lol.

Thanks

I love the super enchi lesser too, her color and pattern makes me think of desert camo. I was hoping for a more fully wrapped eyeband, but I can’t complain at all. Hopefully in a couple years I can also prove her out her for clown too. I can believe how much all their colors got bolder the last couple weeks since their first shed.

I look forward to seeing what you have pipping soon. What did you pair up?

Kyle

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kroberts10 View Post
    I love the super enchi lesser too, her color and pattern makes me think of desert camo. I was hoping for a more fully wrapped eyeband, but I can’t complain at all. Hopefully in a couple years I can also prove her out her for clown too. I can believe how much all their colors got bolder the last couple weeks since their first shed.

I look forward to seeing what you have pipping soon. What did you pair up?

Kyle

GHI het desert ghost x super cinny

I'm just hoping to get a nice looking male and female ghi cinny. My odds are pretty good but I'm going to need some luck getting ones that are het because obviously it's a 50/50 shot and I won't be happy if I grow out a female for 3 years and then not get any visuals when I put one of my visual DG boys to her lol. I usually don't even mess around with anything less than 100% het but I didn't have any plans for the super cinny and I love GHI cinny so I figured I'd take a shot and hope my hold backs turn out to be het. I'm really hoping they will have some kind of marker but I'm pretty sure that's not going to be the case and my hold backs will just be going for random luck lol.

Thanks

Very nice!!!

The het. clown is my fav.
    Carpe' Diem

Thanks

Second and last clutch for the year has started to pip yesterday. This morning a couple were almost out of their eggs. The first one that’ll be out looks to be a pastel. Not positive yet if that’s all as it was dark in the room when I checked.

I’ve already started a pairing for next season. My mystic girl just hit size and is eating well, so I started pairing my enchi lesser with her. Hoping for a couple of karmas from the pairing. Hopefully she’ll go this next year.

Kyle

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kroberts10 For This Useful Post:

Alicia (07-13-2019)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast