Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,022

1 members and 3,021 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Thanks

Re: Game of Thrones SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Mirakuru View Post
    I really liked the ending... Even though I've been rooting for Dany from the beginning it was hard and frustrating to see her go all Mad Queen on the city. I knew it was over then . I agree that i wish her descent into madness was more thought out.. Wish we could've seen more of the aftermath after Missandei died rather than just Varys saying she hasn't left the room in days.

Read a theory last night that may be a reach but I didn't mind it. That Drogon, being the biggest and most ruthless dragon is actually Khal Drogo reincarnated. They said he flew to the East towards the dothraki, in which he has done multiple times before, and it seems like he knew about the iron throne which is why he destroyed it?

Like I said, it's a reach but a theory I don't mind entertaining.
    I like the ending as well, but I think they've been showing evidence of what Dany was capable of for quite awhile. Most people overlooked the evidence because the things she did were against the bad guys. Her actions kind of reminds me of that saying (Yes, I'm going to butcher it. If only there was a way I could "Google" it and find out, but my hands are tied) that states: "You can judge a society by looking at its prisons." I was a stand for Dany up until the moment she executed the Tarlys for not bending the knee a few seasons back, or was it last season?. I had a very strong reaction to that episode and my friends didn't understand why. I also had a strong reaction when Grey Worm threw his spear into a prisoner. That kind of stuff really cuts to the quick with me.

I thought keeping Dany out of the spotlight for a bit after Missandei's death and learning about her byway of Varys conversation with the young kitchen worker was perfect. From what I'm reading, a lot of people saw that as Dany being depressed and rattled by everything that had just happen and not wanting to see anyone. I'm convinced Varys was trying to poison Dany and Dany was aware.

That's just my two cents.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    ok i re-watched the last few episodes over the long weekend and i was talking to a couple friends about Season 8 and the finale. i realized during the re-watch that Missandei's final words at Cersei's prompting was "Dracarys!!" the trigger word for Drogon to shoot fire on command. maybe she was signaling to Dany and Grey Worm vengeance. anyways we all pretty much agreed the end was fitting and everyone who has crying about Dany's heel turn and death wanted a fairy tale ending. they forgot what show they were watching and there's always tragedy and death before some justice or some sort of balance.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

Skeptiball (05-29-2019)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456