Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,361

1 members and 1,360 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Threaded View

Thanks

want some more opinions...

Want to get your guys opinions about a snake i got this week.Ordered a snake earlier this week, a banana cinnamon enchi female. I had asked him for pics of the female that produced her just so i could see how the adult looked color wise. Adult female was same genes, banana, enchi, cinny. Just out of curiosity i asked what the male was, this is where things turn weird. she was bred to a leopard clown. now that is not so interesting. But the male has no enchi in him, yet he produced a super enchi in the same clutch. He said he got the female at about 1100 grams and the breeder said she had never been paired ( who pairs an 1100 gram female} ... is it possible that she was paired at 1100 grams with a male that had enchi and retained sperm? or could something else be at play and the leopard clown was the sire to all the offspring, of course making them all het clown? Sorry if my explanation isnt very clear.
    She was not advertised as het, or sold to me as a het or even poss het, all this was told to me after i recieved the snake. which i dont consider a bad thing at all. Just making it clear that the breeder never tried to misrepresent the animal. I am happy with her either way, but just wanted to see what some others think. She is going to be bred to a male clown no matter, so i will find out next year for sure. But just trying to figure her out..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snakebyt For This Useful Post:

Medoc (04-26-2019)