I just acquired a juvenile female who has a respiratory infection. She is also very underweight. The previous owner was feeding her only every 2.5 weeks and was really cagey about answering my questions regarding the husbandry, so all I know is she had a "tank setup". I'm assuming she had improper heating and/or humidity. She's not blowing bubbles but when she opens her mouth I can see the foamy looking mucous and she occasionally wheezes.

I have a vet appointment for her in a few days, but am wondering if anyone knows if there's anything I can do for her in the meantime. I've got her in quarantine and in a tub with hides, a water bowl, cypress bedding, and the proper hot spot/temp gradient. I soaked her for about 15 minutes this morning since she looked a little dehydrated and she'd gotten some coco fiber in her mouth before I switched to the cypress. Should I try feeding her? I would imagine she probably won't eat since she's sick, but since she is underweight I'm wondering if it's worth trying?