Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,177

2 members and 2,175 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frog Week!

Thanks

Re: Frog Week!

Two major locations of Frog Week have a good bit of film done. We have seen many animals and in one place there is deforestation and in my neck of the woods it's steady. Some trees cut down but a lot of woods. I'm going to call my county and ask about the deforestation in one area and talk to my neighbor who owns the woods next to me and see what his plans are. The woods next to me is the most important part of my project and the other half of Frog Week. If frogs and toads have nowhere to go then how can we replenish their numbers?

The two part episode of the Western Woods will be very interesting to you and you will see many cool animals and hear about them and also what is going on with their ecosystem.

Tonight I was able to save 10 toads and bring them to my pond because they were so close to it anyway. I got them off the street and 10-15 I helped cross the road.

As for my pets Pious (male American Toad) who has been getting treated for nematodes and parasites looks to be recovering well and he's off medication right now but will probably have one more dose of dewormer before he can reunite with my female toad (hopefully his mate) Ace. Ace herself is doing great and the Gray Tree Frogs are doing well. Bane is chubby and happy he and Ace are worm free and you can see in their appearance! Christian the other gray tree frog is steady and he is going to be last of the toads and tree frogs to be treated since he's okay. Wellsboro the other male toad is going to start treatment Tuesday when Pious goes back for a follow-up.

Here are some pictures from Frog Week adventures

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AAronCap; 04-13-2019 at 02:26 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AAronCap For This Useful Post:

gunkle (04-13-2019),MarkL1561 (04-13-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12