Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,430

2 members and 1,428 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: A day with wolves.

I once caught a bullet with my bare hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kira View Post
    lmao!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Shayne; 04-08-2019 at 07:16 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,571 Times in 2,984 Posts
    "The male behind me nudged me with his snout and nibbled to see my reaction. I quickly turned and smacked him hard right on the nose. I hit him as hard as I could! The nose is not a good place to get hit because it hurts! Was told that this was the proper response to let him know he could not dominate me. Mama stood up looking at me as the 2 males backed off with a little more respect for me. He was testing me. I was told that any other response I would be seen as prey and most likely killed by the pack. Daddy just looked over and then went back to lounging in the shade."

For real?

Then what? A "presentation" with the retic later in the afternoon?

Seriously, you smacked a male, Alfa wolf on the nose and were told by your friend it was the right move? Any responsible biologist that is studying wolves would NEVER have somebody new waltz into a pack and hang out.

So you visit this place often enough to be cleared to go sit in with the wolves?

Is tomorrow interacting with bull sharks day by chance?

This is my old dog, the world's first male, press canario to be titled in PSA. He died in 2009.

Anyhow, take a look at what happens when you smack him on the snout.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsaSSAGJIXE
    Last edited by Gio; 04-09-2019 at 12:14 AM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

jmcrook (04-09-2019),Kira (04-09-2019),MissterDog (04-09-2019),redshepherd (04-09-2019),Sonny1318 (04-09-2019),TechnoCheese (04-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,195 Times in 2,638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    "The male behind me nudged me with his snout and nibbled to see my reaction. I quickly turned and smacked him hard right on the nose. I hit him as hard as I could! The nose is not a good place to get hit because it hurts! Was told that this was the proper response to let him know he could not dominate me. Mama stood up looking at me as the 2 males backed off with a little more respect for me. He was testing me. I was told that any other response I would be seen as prey and most likely killed by the pack. Daddy just looked over and then went back to lounging in the shade."

For real?

Seriously, you smacked a male, Alfa wolf on the nose and were told by your friend it was the right move? Any responsible biologist that is studying wolves would NEVER have somebody new waltz into a pack and hang out.

So you visit this place often enough to be cleared to go sit in with the wolves?

This is my old dog, the world's first male, press canario to be titled in PSA. He died in 2009.

Did I tell you about all the times I’ve hand fed black mambas? Yeah, I just dangle a rat from my teeth and they come grab it and then give me a kiss on the lips as a way of saying thank you. I then take them to petsmart and let children free handle them to help them overcome their fear of snakes. Don’t care what anyone has to say because I’m an expert. Been doing this for about 10-15 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jmcrook For This Useful Post:

Alicia (04-09-2019),Alter-Echo (04-09-2019),Gio (04-09-2019),Kira (04-09-2019),MissterDog (04-09-2019),TechnoCheese (04-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,028 Times in 904 Posts

For real?

That's amateur fiction writers for you, they don't always do research on the subject they wanna tell stories about but try to go based on what sounds cool or just plain plot convenience. Ah I'm reminded of good old fanfiction.net days...
    Last edited by MissterDog; 04-09-2019 at 01:27 AM. Reason: spelling
    1.0 Ball Python (Mystic Potion) Tapioca
    0.1 Northern Pine Snake - Impa
    0.1 Russian Rat Snake (Melanistic) Kallari (RIP)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MissterDog For This Useful Post:

Alicia (04-09-2019),Alter-Echo (04-09-2019),Gio (04-09-2019),Kira (04-09-2019),redshepherd (04-09-2019),TechnoCheese (04-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 1,743 Posts

For real?

I have no clue about PSA as I've done just schutzhund, but that's an awesome reaction to such big smacks! LOL

Anyway- I'm sure Skyrivers has gone to find more perfectly healthy reticulated pythons in his backyard that were removed from morphmarket a week prior, or maybe taking pictures of "his friend's" healthy new snakes that are suddenly his own snakes a couple weeks later (to avoid looking like he's been buying snakes too quickly, of course, they're just falling into his lap every month by chance). Maybe pretending he's been on this forum keeping retics for two years, instead of 1 year, because it would of course make him look like he has a bit more experience... Just a bit.

Maybe eating dinner with bengal tigers and Kim Kardashian right now. You really never know what interesting fiction kids will make up from day to day!
    Last edited by redshepherd; 04-09-2019 at 01:43 AM.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redshepherd For This Useful Post:

Alter-Echo (04-09-2019),Gio (04-09-2019),jmcrook (04-09-2019),Kira (04-09-2019),MissterDog (04-09-2019),TechnoCheese (04-11-2019),tttaylorrr (04-11-2019)

Anti-Thread Necro Patrol
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 739 Posts
    Blog Entries
    What amazes me about wolves is just how big they really are. You can almost put a saddle on some. They are way bigger than the biggest dogs.
    - Mason

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MasonC2K For This Useful Post:

Ax01 (04-11-2019),MissterDog (04-11-2019),richardhind1972 (04-11-2019)

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    this was just another one of Skyrivers tall tales. i think this whole story was just one big exaggerated metaphor about himself and his critics.

And I think it is time for you to go back to your regular off topic threads and a few others to KNOCK it off, following members around and stirring drama in other threads because the previous one was lock is not a good or smart idea and I expect better from some members, so this one is gonna be locked too, and once I get a chance I will evaluate whether infractions need to be handed out.

Deborah Stewart

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

bcr229 (04-11-2019),Bogertophis (04-11-2019),dr del (04-18-2019),mlededee (04-11-2019)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123