Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 824

3 members and 821 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Collection FS: dreamsicles, their parents, AP cages, + more

As I posted elsewhere, I'm currently in vet school abroad and my girlfriend has been graciously taking care of my animals. The BPs are getting to be too much work with everything else in our lives, and for once I have a week upcoming without exams. So I've finally gotten around to posting this. The dreamsicles we produced ourselves from parents from Ralph Davis. The equipment cannot be shipped, and we would prefer local/in-person pick up for the snakes, for people near the tri-state (New York) area. Attempting to sell slightly under market rate, but prices are negotiable, and the animals going to a good home/keeper is a factor in that. Most of the equipment will have to be sold after or preferably along with the snakes it's currently being used on. Buy a snake and we probably have some free frozen rodents to give you, too.

If somebody wants to buy ALL of this, we can definitely work out a more favorable deal for you! You'd be simplifying our lives greatly!

Pics under list!

Snakes:
    3 dreamsicles, young and unsexed, $2400 each.
    From same clutch unsexed pied 100% het lav albino $700.
    Their father, proven dream breeder lav albino 100% het pied $1200
    Their mother similarly proven, pied 100% het lav albino $1200.
    "Mimosa" champagne ghost female, locked but did not produce offspring with snake below, $200. (this is my favorite snake, not the fanciest but I think she's cool looking and she was my first!)
    Hypo pastel enchi male locked but didn't produce offspring with above, $200.

Equipment:
    Herpstat 2 with 2 humidity probes (used): $120
    Herpstat 4 with 2 humidity and 2 temp probes (used): $260
    2x Animal Plastics T8 + stand and separator to stack, large holes drilled for standard size heating lamps w/ CHE: $250 each or $420 for both. Includes temperature controllers, CHE, lamps, and flexwatt heater below.
    2x Animal Plastics T8 + stand and separator to stack, NO large opening drilled, instead have built in heat panels so hold moisture better, $300 each or $510 for both. Includes flexwatt and heat panels.
    C-Serpents Hotbox 24'' incubator + temp controller UNUSED $450. (was $625 shipped)
    C-Serpents 9 tub mini hatchling rack + VE200 thermostat, $200.
    4X MistKing pumps, nozzles, connected to 2 buckets: $100 each or 4 for $325. One may have mechanical problems (will sell cheaper) and you'll have to probably cut some of the tubing to disconnect them.

These baby pics are a bit old but for anybody seriously interested we can take more and get current weights.

Thanks all!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Collection FS: dreamsicles, their parents, AP cages, + more

Not sure if this is too old to bump but attempting to do so. None of this has been sold although I haven't really had time to put in effort to.