Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,618

1 members and 1,617 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,529
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,101 Times in 460 Posts

Re: Need some ideas for ‘decorations’

Quote Originally Posted by MuicyJelon View Post
    He do this all the time he poops he’s only done it a couple of times. The last bit you said is basically what happened I heard him farting then checked on him an it was up against the glass door and the wall in the viv he’d spread it round a bit so it was kind of to that. Didn’t want to leave it til morning, the smell would’ve been worse plus I don’t want my bedroom smelling like s*** (sorry for the expletive).
    I’m assuming it was like that because I’d not long got him out, would’ve been massaging the turd whilst a had him round me neck. I’d just done a spot cleaning fifteen minutes before it an just done bigger clean out.
    It’s just gone 1am so it wasn’t the best timing.
    Exciting times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel you! They are nocturnal and probably work up their big present all day. At least you don't have a cat who likes to cough up hairballs on your bed in the middle of the night like one of our cats!
    2 BP's, one ratsnake, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 small caged birds, 7 chickens, and a toddler in a pear tree

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSun View Post
    I feel you! They are nocturnal and probably work up their big present all day. At least you don't have a cat who likes to cough up hairballs on your bed in the middle of the night like one of our cats!
    That’d be a nightmare for me we’re not really fond of them. They look cute when they’re kittens though.

Thanks

That’d be a nightmare for me we’re not really fond of them. They look cute when they’re kittens though.

Well my partner was a "love me, love my cats" type of person, so his cats came with him. They have grown on me (except for the hairballs). And I was a "love me, love my teenagers" kind of person. I think I got the better deal! (just kidding, he loves the kids but the cats are definitely less trouble!)
    Last edited by FollowTheSun; 03-15-2019 at 09:26 PM.
    2 BP's, one ratsnake, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 small caged birds, 7 chickens, and a toddler in a pear tree

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSun View Post
    Well my partner was a "love me, love my cats" type of person, so his cats came with him. They have grown on me (except for the hairballs). And I was a "love me, love my teenagers" kind of person. I think I got the better deal! (just kidding, he loves the kids but the cats are definitely less trouble!)
    Our dog (Staff mix with Pit Bull) when you get him rope toys he eats nearly all the rope an when he has a dump you’ve got to pull it out of hoop.

Thanks

Our dog (Staff mix with Pit Bull) when you get him rope toys he eats nearly all the rope an when he has a dump you’ve got to pull it out of hoop.

Oh lovely! But that sounds dangerous, too. Maybe he needs to not have rope toys anymore

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123