Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 785

0 members and 785 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2

View Poll Results: I would eat...

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Taco Bell's Rattlesnake Fries

0 0%
  • Taco Bell's Rattlesnake Fries Burrito

0 0%
  • both Taco Bell's Rattlesnake Fries and Rattlesnake Fries Burrito

4 30.77%
  • them if they actually had rattlesnake.

0 0%
  • not eat Taco Bell either way.

9 69.23%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

False Advertisement @ Taco Bell

ok just wanna give everyone the heads up! - Taco Bell has new "rattlesnake" menu items do not actually have any snake meat. the new "Rattlesnake Fries" and "Rattlesnake Fries Burrito" is totally misleading. look at them. read their description. checkout their ingredients. no rattlesnake. would u still eat them?

Rattlesnake Fries: https://www.tacobell.com/food/nachos...tlesnake-fries

If you can’t stand the heat, get out of Taco Bell®, because we just brought the fire.

What you’re seeing is not a mirage. (Though it is warm in here, am I right?) It’s actually a well-thought-out premium Taco Bell® offering we created for heat seekers and meat lovers alike. (In case you hadn’t noticed by now, we like to have fun with our fries.)

Yeah, Nacho Fries are cool. Well not cool, they’re actually HOT, like spicy hot and temperature hot, but you know what we mean. Well, imagine if you took the Nacho Fries you can’t stop thinking about and then leveled them up by, like, 100…

Mm hmmm. We’d like to introduce you to Steak Rattlesnake Fries. And woo, boy, you better whip out that sweat rag. Boldly seasoned fries topped with warm nacho cheese sauce and juicy marinated steak*, kicked up with spicy creamy jalapeño sauce and (BOOM!) more jalapeños—because let’s be honest, no one just “likes” jalapeños. Jalapeños are awesome.

That’s Steak Rattlesnake Fries—available at participating Taco Bell® locations for a limited time only. Made to rattle your taste buds with heat that hits some serious highs. It’s the kind of spice that makes your heart pound in the best possible way. (Wow! What a rush!) Kind of like falling in love—both exhilarating and utterly terrifying at the same time. That’s just the truth of it; love can hurt. And so can too many jalapeños. But what would life be without either? For real though, we don’t want to know. In other words, when you dive into an order of Steak Rattlesnake Fries, keep a cool bevy handy because these fries bite back. Ow, owww. (Ow!?)

*That’s steak-steak, not rattlesnake steak. Do you actually think we’d serve you reptilian?

Rattlesnake Fries Burrito: https://www.tacobell.com/food/burrit...-fries-burrito

Wherein we take a super-hot standout menu item and wrap it up for safe handling.

You like things hot. And you know what? We totally get you. Hot is what we’re all about. Sometimes we like to get a little crazy with it, too. Like that time we came up with Steak Rattlesnake Fries and knew it would make everyone sweat with glee and we were all like, “This is so cool. I mean hot. This is so HOT. Yaaas.”

And since we like to give people what they want, we also made that into a burrito. The Steak Rattlesnake Fries Burrito is just what your HVAC repair man ordered when he apologized for not being able to fix your radiator. (Brrrr. Thanks for nothing, Steve.)

It goes a little something like this: boldly seasoned fries, warm nacho cheese sauce, juicy marinated steak, spicy creamy jalapeño sauce and sliced jalapeños rolled up into one soft tortilla that keeps all that spice from scorching your hands. Okay, it’s not going to scorch anything, but we’re trying to make a point here—the Steak Rattlesnake Fries Burrito is da bomb and it’s got bite.

We'd like to point out that when we say “steak” we mean steak-steak. It is NOT rattlesnake steak. Because, snakes? Ew. This is the tender, flavorful steak Taco Bell® is known for. We just wanted to give you more steak options so we created Steak Rattlesnake Fries and the Steak Rattlesnake Fries Burrito to give that peppery protein its time to shine. Get them both at participating Taco Bell® locations, for a limited time only.

Shout out to snakes though. FUN FACT: Rattlesnakes need to drink their body weight in water each year to stay alive. Which brings us to an important point: you’ll wanna pair this burrito with a drink. Something like a Pepsi Zero or maybe a Mountain Dew® Baja Blast™ Freeze if you’re feeling extra hot under the collar.

You’ve been warned, nicely. This burrito bites back.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts
    I literally JUST saw that commercial for the first time about 10 minutes ago.

I'll try em.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,789 Times in 11,825 Posts
    Would NEVER eat actual rattlesnake. From the description, it sounds good -though hotter than I'd eat...I like spicy food, not super hot though. Also, it's
    very rare for me to eat fast food of any brand. So for me, it's no sale, but I'm glad to know it's "only a name" as far as rattlesnakes.
    Last edited by Bogertophis; 03-04-2019 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,602 Times in 3,139 Posts
    In my younger days I’d be all over that.
    The one thing I found that you can count on about Balls is that they are consistent about their inconsistentcy.

1.2 Coastal Carpet Pythons
    Mack The Knife, 2013
    Lizzy, 2010
    Etta, 2013
    1.1 Jungle Carpet Pythons
    Esmarelda , 2014
    Sundance, 2012
    2.0 Common BI Boas, Punch, 2005; Butch, age?
    0.1 Normal Ball Python, Elvira, 2001
    0.1 Olive (Aussie) Python, Olivia, 2017

Please excuse the spelling in my posts. Auto-Correct is my worst enema.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Reinz For This Useful Post:

Sonny1318 (03-04-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Re: False Advertisement @ Taco Bell

Quote Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    I literally JUST saw that commercial for the first time about 10 minutes ago.

I'll try em.
    i haven't seen the commercials yet. i saw it on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Would NEVER eat actual rattlesnake. From the description, it sounds good -though hotter than I'd eat...I like spicy food, not super hot though. Also, it's
    very rare for me to eat fast food of any brand. So for me, it's no sale, but I'm glad to know it's "only a name" as far as rattlesnakes.
    i haven't had any snake yet, but would at least try rattlesnake, retics or whathaveyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinz View Post
    In my younger days I’d be all over that.
    come on Reinz! i know u are young at heart!
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Thanks
    Thanked 4,602 Times in 3,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post

come on Reinz! i know u are young at heart!
    Fo sho, but my digestive system is not.
    The one thing I found that you can count on about Balls is that they are consistent about their inconsistentcy.

1.2 Coastal Carpet Pythons
    Mack The Knife, 2013
    Lizzy, 2010
    Etta, 2013
    1.1 Jungle Carpet Pythons
    Esmarelda , 2014
    Sundance, 2012
    2.0 Common BI Boas, Punch, 2005; Butch, age?
    0.1 Normal Ball Python, Elvira, 2001
    0.1 Olive (Aussie) Python, Olivia, 2017

Please excuse the spelling in my posts. Auto-Correct is my worst enema.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reinz For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (03-05-2019),Craiga 01453 (03-04-2019),Sonny1318 (03-05-2019)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reinz View Post
    Fo sho, but my digestive system is not.
    I feel ya there!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Craiga 01453 For This Useful Post:

Reinz (03-05-2019)

Thanks
    Taco Bell is my favorite fast food place. There is one right next to my work so let’s just say they know me very well. And no I’m not going to try them. I don’t like their fries. If I want good fries there is a checkers about 3 blocks down. Lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Danger noodles View Post
    Taco Bell is my favorite fast food place. There is one right next to my work so let’s just say they know me very well. And no I’m not going to try them. I don’t like their fries. If I want good fries there is a checkers about 3 blocks down. Lol
    The nacho fries are a total letdown, especially when they take away really awesome menu items (like the naked chicken chalupa) to bring them back.

Signed,
    A Bitter Taco Bell Fanatic
    1.0 Pastel Yellowbelly BP - Orion (2018)
    0.1 Coral Glow BP - Pax (2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mandymg86 View Post
    The nacho fries are a total letdown, especially when they take away really awesome menu items (like the naked chicken chalupa) to bring them back.

Signed,
    A Bitter Taco Bell Fanatic
    They took away the double decker here! Like wtf? U have everything to make it why not leave it on there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast