Good afternoon all,

I am just stuck on what I can do for my girls, they are bothwell over 1500gs (1678 and 1932) rn . both moving their hides off the hot spots(85-89), and both refusing to eat now (almost a month total for both). My Hennyhas not missed a meal sense I got her last fall, and Spell has been picky allthe time but never more than a week or two.
Well right now they have both wentinto a shed about a month ago (1/15 Henny & 1/24 Spell), and I tried tofeed them afterwards, they didn’t take .. so for the past few weeks I have onlydefrosted 1 rat and let them decide, they both have refused .. and I let themgo for almost 10-14 days before offering again in this time frame.
Thank godfor hollow my garbage disposal, he always is eating but I am afraid he willsoon get the urge and put off due to the girls. They are all in the same rack,they are all well over 2 yrs old, the husbandry has been the same, all thetemps on a 85-89 hot side and 79-82 outside their hides, humidity is well inthe 50-60s. the girls have not pooped sense their shed.
I know they can go on a fast and even with their coming of age possibly looking for a male, I am notsure what it is I can do to promote their eating habits again, I do not what themlosing weight, they always look at the rat for the 4-5 mins I am seeing if theywill take it.. but nothing. neither of them strike, but they come out in thatmanner as if they will take it . then just slide back into their hides.. Ifanyone can maybe put my mind at ease and just tell me it’s a girl thing (lol) Iwill be ok with it, but other than them not loving their hot spots, I do notsee much change far as possible ovy or bowl wrapping, what may be the cause for their hunger strike.Thanks in advance.