Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,816

3 members and 2,813 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spring Tinley

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Spring Tinley

Quote Originally Posted by WhompingWillow View Post
    What did you get and what species did you fall in love with?
    I picked up an unrelated Clown het Orange Ghost pair that I have been eyeballing for a while. I also found a nicely price Fire het Clown female that I picked up to facilitate having Fire available to me when things get rolling.

I spoke with a few breeders that work within the genetics I have been collecting and also found a two more perfect snakes that will be shipped to me in the near future. I found a Black Pastel Enchi Hypo female and a Mojave Blade DH Clown Hypo female from a breeder I've done business with before and one of the larger breeders, so I am very happy. I've secured all the genes I want to have growing in my collection with a correct M/F ratio and from solid breeders.

In regards to what I fell in love with, well...

I'm going to end up getting a Leachie. I have been guiltily wanting a Crested Gecko for so long, but they're just a touch on the small side for me overall. I got to interact with a good half a dozen adults and they're quite possible the coolest legged animal I've ever had my hands on. Combine that with being told that they do really well in planted Vivarium which is another very guilty pleasure of mine, I have a project. I will not be acquiring an animal until 1Q2020 at the earliest, I am in the planning stages now and have a lot of other hobby related projects going, but I will have one.

I was looking at the new Terra Orb enclosures at the show and I think that one of these would be a perfect option for what I'd like to do. I spoke to the guys there about it and for the $400 for the very large vertical one they have would be perfect, so this is probably what I'm going to be doing. I'm going to back burner the Tegu idea in favor of a Leachie. lol

Thanks
    Thanked 9,691 Times in 3,863 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pbenner View Post
    I picked up an unrelated Clown het Orange Ghost pair that I have been eyeballing for a while. I also found a nicely price Fire het Clown female that I picked up to facilitate having Fire available to me when things get rolling.

I spoke with a few breeders that work within the genetics I have been collecting and also found a two more perfect snakes that will be shipped to me in the near future. I found a Black Pastel Enchi Hypo female and a Mojave Blade DH Clown Hypo female from a breeder I've done business with before and one of the larger breeders, so I am very happy. I've secured all the genes I want to have growing in my collection with a correct M/F ratio and from solid breeders.

In regards to what I fell in love with, well...

I'm going to end up getting a Leachie. I have been guiltily wanting a Crested Gecko for so long, but they're just a touch on the small side for me overall. I got to interact with a good half a dozen adults and they're quite possible the coolest legged animal I've ever had my hands on. Combine that with being told that they do really well in planted Vivarium which is another very guilty pleasure of mine, I have a project. I will not be acquiring an animal until 1Q2020 at the earliest, I am in the planning stages now and have a lot of other hobby related projects going, but I will have one.

I was looking at the new Terra Orb enclosures at the show and I think that one of these would be a perfect option for what I'd like to do. I spoke to the guys there about it and for the $400 for the very large vertical one they have would be perfect, so this is probably what I'm going to be doing. I'm going to back burner the Tegu idea in favor of a Leachie. lol

I have a Leachie and a Chewie. PM if you want info on either. Rhacodactylus rock.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,435 Times in 2,891 Posts

new addition for @WhompingWillow !!!

4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123