Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,766

1 members and 2,765 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy moly!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,571 Times in 2,984 Posts
    I like this discussion,

Olive pythons are said NOT to have a prehensile tail, but you are not the first to mention your olive climbing and perching.

I know we are being rather general here and comparing your scrub and olive doesn't sum up "across the board" characteristics, however it does shed light.

Having a SD X Dwarf X Mainland retic makes this topic interesting as well. I find the retic moves around the cage quite a bit. He is very reactive to my entry into the room and movements around the cage. My Boa, Carpet and Royal don't really start checking things out until I bring food into the room.

It sounds like my particular retic behaves a little like your scrub and a little like your olive.

I personally find Wallace not that fun to handle. He's a bit bigger than I was hoping for but still manageable, but I prefer the boa or carpet when it comes to handling. The retic brings a more entertaining display experience though. He will rarely be in the same spot for 8 hours.

I was expecting your scrub to be very similar to a retic as far as habits and activity.

Keep us updated these 2. I like hearing about them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

EL-Ziggy (02-15-2019),jmcrook (02-15-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12