This is the thread for the Five Lined Dumpy Family my White's Tree Frogs and Southeastern Five Lined Skinks. We will talk about their enclosures, diets and any news regarding them.

About the Dumpy Family:

Three White's Tree Frogs
Max (Female)
Spurgeon and Jeremiah (Males)
Fin (Male Betta Fish)

About the Skink Dynasty:

Pharaoh (Male Skink)
Amsi (Female Skink)
Ruby (Offspring)
Florence (Male Squirrel Tree Frog)
Large Virginia Land Snails
Large North American Millipedes

Both enclosures are 67 Gallon Exo Terra Terrariums

The Dumpy Family live in the 24x18x36
The Skink Dynasty live in the 36x18x24

The Dumpy Family is scaped after Asia and Australia Hybrid Forest Paludarium

The Skink Dynasty is scaped after the Southeastern United States. Carolina's to Northern Florida.

Both enclosures are together for me because they are side by side literally and are my only exotic animals. So I decided to include them together.

The leaders of the Five Lined Dumpy Family are Max and Pharaoh. It will be interesting to see how big Max gets. Both animals control the ecosystems respectively. Pharaoh can accept or reject an organism and kill or eat it. He chooses which is how the Squirrel Tree Frog, Snails and Millipedes are in the Skink Dynasty. If Pharaoh wanted to he would kill or eat everything else. Everything essentially works for the Skinks. The Snails eat decaying plant matter as do the Millipedes but the Millipedes eat poop of the lizards. So they clean up the enclosure. The Squirrel Tree Frog is night shift security because he consumes any small insects that could potentially bother the Skinks while they sleep. Max controls her environment because she eats as much as she wants. She is dominant and will pester the males if they take her food. She's not always aggressive to them. I find Spurgeon sitting with her late at night. Max has eaten fish before and attempted to hunt Fin once but could not get him as Fin was too deep and in the center of the water so Max could not get any footing. She ate Minnows before and assuming she got a good shot she would attempt the Betta Fish. Fin is the king of the waters. While Max may be a threat it's not usual for her and Fin to interact. They have actually lived together almost a year and only become aware of each other once. That's not bad. Fin controls the water because any fish introduced he fought and it was immediately removed. This is a little bit on the leaders of the Five Lined Dumpy Family.

We will be displaying Kingdoms which will show daily life for these animals and how the leaders maintain their control of their ecosystems.

To see the Skink Dynasty being built check this out!

https://youtu.be/kRG3p5nAiAU

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk