A quiet week for the Five Lined Dumpy Family...

Quiet is good. There is nothing bad to report and everything seems to be stabilizing. I am preparing to start finishing up the second episode of Kingdoms. This will have Max and the Dumpy Family make their premier inn the series. I'm excited to showcase them and their family system. I got an UTH and they seem to be more active and alert. Fin the Betta Fish is doing a little better too.

The Skinks will be back in episode 3 and it will have the footage of some interesting activity from the Skink Dynasty. These Skinks may get in the history books because they are behaving differently then most thought of them. These Skinks are more unknown than the other Skinks of their family.

The baby Cope's Gray Tree Frogs are doing great but one baby is much bigger then the others. The Bumblebee Millipedes and Canyon Isopods are doing well. Everyone is great right now so hopefully things can stay like this for a while. Just a small update for you. There will be more when the next episode is being completed.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk