Hello, all!

BP newbie here with a dilemma that I thought I'd consult some more experienced keepers about. This is more curiosity than anything else.

I was browsing good old Craiglist today, as I often do, for some good deals on supplies/maybe another addition to my collection(always on the lookout for pretty cresties). I had stumbled upon this ad a month or so ago whilst doing the same thing, but wasn't really entertaining the idea of another BP quite yet, so I didn't look at it much. Well, it's still up, and recently updated, and is advertising three BPs: A 2018 super fire pastel male, a 2017 pastel super disco female, and the most interesting being a 2018 super pastel super vanilla female. Without expecting to, I fell in love with my lemonblast boy. He's easy, and has a great temperament. He eats like a champ which was my main concern. Very quickly I've found myself wanting another one and to make matters worse, it's tax return season!

Now, I don't know much about BP morphs, as they are rather complicated and there are A LOT of them. In this CL ad it says try finding another super pastel super vanilla for sale on the internet, to which I thought ok I will and proceeded to not find one. Are they rare, or high demand? She is listed for $500 USD and I have nothing to compare the price to, which in turn makes me think it might be a pretty good deal. I don't intend to breed or anything, but if her morph is hard to come by and it's a good price, I'm wondering if I should jump at the chance? I didn't really want to get another so soon, but I also don't want to miss out on what could be a pretty sweet snake.

It looks like she was originally bred by Garrick Demeyer as well, who, as far as I read, is a reputable breeder.

Again, just curious to hear some opinions and learn more about the morph if possible. I'll probably go with my gut regardless of what anyone says, because I am a dirty impulse buyer deep within my core. I think she's gorgeous and that's really all the matters as long as she's healthy, too, which appears to be the case.