Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 366

19 members and 347 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 09:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 63,112
Threads: 236,681
Posts: 2,456,444
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, EmalieRaye0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Ophion updated

  1. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-26-2018
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Ophion updated

    Quote Originally Posted by pretends2bnormal View Post
    Wow! That's great! I'm guessing you got him pretty young? My two 2018 BPs, females, are still pretty small, but I got them at a few months old. Now they are between 4 and 6 months old and they are both still sub-200g right now.

    I have a male banana who never refused food and he hit around 750 grams at 1 year old.

    I asked about the morph because it has some similarities in pattern to one of the girls, but the only gene in common is pastel! She's a pastel leopard mojave (slightly dull before a shed in this shot)


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah I picked him up on 8/22/2018. Nice! Post a few pics when you get a chance!

    yeah I have a feeling he will be beefy by the time he hits the year mark.

    She is a very pretty noodle! Even dulled out she looks good do you have any post shed pics?

  2. #12
    Registered User MR Snakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-25-2018
    Location
    Rockbound coast of Maine, USA
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    1,203
    Thanked 333 Times in 277 Posts

    Re: Ophion updated

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickee8 View Post
    The butthurt is strong with this one^^^
    Couldn't be more untrue Stinky.

  3. #13
    Registered User pretends2bnormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-07-2017
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    310
    Thanked 468 Times in 232 Posts

    Re: Ophion updated

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickee8 View Post
    Yeah I picked him up on 8/22/2018. Nice! Post a few pics when you get a chance!

    yeah I have a feeling he will be beefy by the time he hits the year mark.

    She is a very pretty noodle! Even dulled out she looks good do you have any post shed pics?
    Here's a recent shot of Vega, the banana. He was actually sub-300 at 6 months old (got him at 4 months old & 130g), so yours could definitely be pretty big by then!

    (Don't mind the messy floor, lol)

    I've had her about 4 weeks now, so I don't have many of her yet. She just cleared 3 meals last weekend. My best shot of her full body is a shot I took cuz she made a mess of her tub 1 day after I replaced her papers... cleaned it right after, but the pic is from before. Don't mind the poo, lol. Lighting isn't the best in either shot.


    Here's her doing a scope (and hopefully tapatalk won't post it upside down...); not as obvious pattern in this one.


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Aaaaand it posted upside down... it shows the preview correctly, but no idea why it flips them over like this. If anyone knows, help me out?? Thx!
    Last edited by pretends2bnormal; 01-08-2019 at 01:31 PM.

  4. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-26-2018
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Ophion updated

    Quote Originally Posted by MR Snakes View Post
    Couldn't be more untrue Stinky.
    Lol

  5. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-26-2018
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Ophion updated

    Quote Originally Posted by pretends2bnormal View Post
    Here's a recent shot of Vega, the banana. He was actually sub-300 at 6 months old (got him at 4 months old & 130g), so yours could definitely be pretty big by then!

    (Don't mind the messy floor, lol)

    I've had her about 4 weeks now, so I don't have many of her yet. She just cleared 3 meals last weekend. My best shot of her full body is a shot I took cuz she made a mess of her tub 1 day after I replaced her papers... cleaned it right after, but the pic is from before. Don't mind the poo, lol. Lighting isn't the best in either shot.


    Here's her doing a scope (and hopefully tapatalk won't post it upside down...); not as obvious pattern in this one.


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Aaaaand it posted upside down... it shows the preview correctly, but no idea why it flips them over like this. If anyone knows, help me out?? Thx!
    Gorgeous noodles! Love the blushing on her! Always loved bananas!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickee8 For This Useful Post:

    pretends2bnormal (01-08-2019)

  7. #16
    Registered User Shayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-06-2018
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 118 Times in 79 Posts

    Re: Ophion updated

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickee8 View Post
    The butthurt is strong with this one^^^
    This made me LOL very much. Guess I'm just weird too.

  8. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-26-2018
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Ophion updated

    Quote Originally Posted by Shayne View Post
    This made me LOL very much. Guess I'm just weird too.
    It made me laugh pretty hard as well! Us weirdos gotta stick together.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickee8 For This Useful Post:

    Shayne (01-08-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1