Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 64,631
Threads: 239,094
Posts: 2,484,013
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, jerseabeth
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 161
  1. #51
    Registered User MR Snakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-25-2018
    Location
    Rockbound coast of Maine, USA
    Posts
    2,628
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked 454 Times in 365 Posts

    Re: Favorite 70's/80's Songs and Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybeans View Post
    Abba, really?!

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Ok, ok. But I like snakes! Oh, and I play Word Association and Add One, Drop One.



    I'll go and crawl back under my rock......................

  2. #52
    Registered User Jellybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-08-2018
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,559
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 646 Times in 427 Posts

    Re: Favorite 70's/80's Songs and Videos

    Well..... then I will admit that I secretly like The Partridge Family and David Cassidy
    Quote Originally Posted by MR Snakes View Post
    Ok, ok. But I like snakes! Oh, and I play Word Association and Add One, Drop One.



    I'll go and crawl back under my rock......................
    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jellybeans For This Useful Post:

    Sonny1318 (01-05-2019),zina10 (01-04-2019)

  4. #53
    BPnet Lifer zina10's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-09-2010
    Location
    southeast
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    5,662
    Thanked 6,123 Times in 2,594 Posts

    Re: Favorite 70's/80's Songs and Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by MR Snakes View Post
    I quoted you here Zina as you might be one of the few to understand. I guess it's come time to kick MR Snakes off BP. I'm afraid my music geekness with this next one will qualify. This is by far my favorite group of all time....and they're featured in two pretty recent and very popular movies. I lived in Europe for almost 2 years at the height of this groups popularity and they really were music gods in most of the world. You couldn't go 30 minutes on a pop station without hearing one of their songs. And the concerts? I don't know another band that attracted/attracts kids as young as pre-school all the way up to grand parents. It was nice knowing you all.


    https://youtu.be/xyImJhdqTlc
    Whats there to feel bad for ?

    ABBA was (is) awesome !!

    I only recently downloaded the Best Of and listened to it in the car . I love Dancing Queen. A lot of their music just makes you almost dance along in the chair, so up beat !!

    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong to like a wide variety of music, its the spice in life.

    Some days I listen to Metal and love some of it. Then there is ABBA which can also be GREAT for working out! There is pop. There is some classic I love, esp. sad piano music. There is some downright weird stuff that can be great. You can change moods and get transported through time and space in an instant, all with music and the memories that surface when listening to it.

    I love a little bit of everything, but not a great fan of country music. I like like 3 country songs, that's it. LOL. The whinyness and lyrics just get to me. They seem to have that obsession with having to rhyme, no matter how silly the lyrics. I better hide now before I get a beating LOL !!!

    Music is just awesome Esp. older stuff.
    Zina

    0.1 Super Emperor Pinstripe Ball Python "Sunny"
    0.1 Pastel Orange Dream Desert Ghost Ball Python "Luna"
    0.1 Pastel Desert Ghost Ball Python "Arjanam"
    0.1 Lemonblast Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Aurora"
    0.1 Pastel Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Venus"
    1.0 Pastel Butter Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Sirius"
    1.0 Pastel Yellowbelly Ball Python "Jag"
    1.0 Crested Gecko ( Rhacodactylus ciliatus) "Smeagol"

    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    - Antoine de Saint-Exup╚ry

  5. #54
    Registered User MR Snakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-25-2018
    Location
    Rockbound coast of Maine, USA
    Posts
    2,628
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked 454 Times in 365 Posts

    Re: Favorite 70's/80's Songs and Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybeans View Post
    Well..... then I will admit that I secretly like The Partridge Family and David Cassidy

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    I grew up watching them right after The Brady Bunch every Friday night. Good taste you have!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MR Snakes For This Useful Post:

    Jellybeans (01-04-2019)

  7. #55
    Registered User MR Snakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-25-2018
    Location
    Rockbound coast of Maine, USA
    Posts
    2,628
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked 454 Times in 365 Posts

    Re: Favorite 70's/80's Songs and Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by zina10 View Post
    Whats there to feel bad for ?

    ABBA was (is) awesome !!

    I only recently downloaded the Best Of and listened to it in the car . I love Dancing Queen. A lot of their music just makes you almost dance along in the chair, so up beat !!

    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong to like a wide variety of music, its the spice in life.

    Some days I listen to Metal and love some of it. Then there is ABBA which can also be GREAT for working out! There is pop. There is some classic I love, esp. sad piano music. There is some downright weird stuff that can be great. You can change moods and get transported through time and space in an instant, all with music and the memories that surface when listening to it.

    I love a little bit of everything, but not a great fan of country music. I like like 3 country songs, that's it. LOL. The whinyness and lyrics just get to me. They seem to have that obsession with having to rhyme, no matter how silly the lyrics. I better hide now before I get a beating LOL !!!

    Music is just awesome Esp. older stuff.

    Thank youThank youThank youI knew I fell for the right girl! Dancing Queen was one of my tennis songs (I was a touring tennis pro in the 80's, about a million years ago) and had several songs that could get me in the right frame of mind. Got to know Boris Becker a bit. Was always nice to me.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MR Snakes For This Useful Post:

    zina10 (01-04-2019)

  9. #56
    BPnet Lifer zina10's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-09-2010
    Location
    southeast
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    5,662
    Thanked 6,123 Times in 2,594 Posts
    Confessions ?

    This is in my "workout" playlist

    Hey, it features a snake for a couple seconds , LOL

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T2VizbQAwY
    Zina

    0.1 Super Emperor Pinstripe Ball Python "Sunny"
    0.1 Pastel Orange Dream Desert Ghost Ball Python "Luna"
    0.1 Pastel Desert Ghost Ball Python "Arjanam"
    0.1 Lemonblast Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Aurora"
    0.1 Pastel Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Venus"
    1.0 Pastel Butter Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Sirius"
    1.0 Pastel Yellowbelly Ball Python "Jag"
    1.0 Crested Gecko ( Rhacodactylus ciliatus) "Smeagol"

    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    - Antoine de Saint-Exup╚ry

  10. #57
    Registered User MR Snakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-25-2018
    Location
    Rockbound coast of Maine, USA
    Posts
    2,628
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked 454 Times in 365 Posts

    Re: Favorite 70's/80's Songs and Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by MD_Pythons View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but what was it like working as a photographer back then? What camera did you most often shoot? Do you still do some work as a photographer?
    I'll touch on this tomorrow. Bed time now as I have a snek show to get ready for! Good night all. This has been fun!

  11. #58
    Registered User Tonald Drump's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-23-2017
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 128 Times in 84 Posts

    Re: Favorite 70's/80's Songs and Videos

    Basically every Queen song (not sure if it's from the 70-80-90s era xD), I'll recommend a few not-so-popular songs:
    1. Teo Torriatte
    2. Mustapha (a bit weird but it grows on you)
    3. You and I
    4. The Miracle
    5. Seaside Rendezvous
    6. No One But You
    7. I Want It All

    I also enjoy Toto, here are a few songs:
    1. Spanish Sea
    2. Don't Chain My Heart
    3. Africa (obviously )
    4. Georgy Porgy
    5. Rosanna
    6. Hold The Line
    7. Out Of Love

    Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonald Drump For This Useful Post:

    MR Snakes (01-04-2019),zina10 (01-04-2019)

  13. #59
    Registered User MR Snakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-25-2018
    Location
    Rockbound coast of Maine, USA
    Posts
    2,628
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked 454 Times in 365 Posts

    Re: Favorite 70's/80's Songs and Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonald Drump View Post
    Basically every Queen song (not sure if it's from the 70-80-90s era xD), I'll recommend a few not-so-popular songs:
    1. Teo Torriatte
    2. Mustapha (a bit weird but it grows on you)
    3. You and I
    4. The Miracle
    5. Seaside Rendezvous
    6. No One But You
    7. I Want It All

    I also enjoy Toto, here are a few songs:
    1. Spanish Sea
    2. Don't Chain My Heart
    3. Africa (obviously )
    4. Georgy Porgy
    5. Rosanna
    6. Hold The Line
    7. Out Of Love

    Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk
    Toto will be a whole separate thread! Oh, and looks like you need some serious dental work there!

  14. #60
    Registered User Tonald Drump's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-23-2017
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 128 Times in 84 Posts

    Re: Favorite 70's/80's Songs and Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by MR Snakes View Post
    Toto will be a whole separate thread! Oh, and looks like you need some serious dental work there!
    Dental work? I don't get the joke

    Edit: I now realize you're talking about my profile pic. Oops
    Last edited by Tonald Drump; 01-05-2019 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Dumb me

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1