Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 289

4 members and 285 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 09:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 63,383
Threads: 237,171
Posts: 2,462,754
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, Zrycc
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Registered User Skyrivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2018
    Posts
    2,123
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 876 Posts

    Thanks to everyone the past year and half.

    I know when I first started talking here a year and half ago, that everyone thought "Oh no.... not the over zealous noob again!" Well perhaps I was a little carried away but has been a good adventure along the way. Now I am a proud owner of 2 ball pythons, 1 BRB, 1 dwarf boa, 1 RTB, 3 reticulated pythons, 1 king snake, and 1 corn snake. Thanks to the people here for guiding me along the way and showing my support even when I was asking questions about breeding and eventual decision not to. Some freaked out more than others but still the animals best interest was the major concern so I cant fought you there.

    So... Thanks!

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skyrivers For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (12-06-2018),craigafrechette (12-06-2018),Dianne (12-06-2018),dr del (12-16-2018),MR Snakes (12-06-2018),PitOnTheProwl (12-06-2018),richardhind1972 (12-06-2018),RickyNY (12-06-2018),zina10 (12-06-2018)

  3. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    02-27-2017
    Location
    Attleboro, Massachusetts
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked 207 Times in 114 Posts
    Images: 7
    Wow, that's a lot of serious snakes to take on in a year!
    You sound like somebody who had a lot of room!

    Congrats!
    \m/

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JRLongton For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (12-06-2018)

  5. #3
    Registered User MR Snakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-25-2018
    Location
    Rockbound coast of Maine, USA
    Posts
    2,614
    Thanks
    1,232
    Thanked 446 Times in 358 Posts
    And I thought I was over zealous. Congrats!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MR Snakes For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (12-06-2018)

  7. #4
    Registered User RickyNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-11-2017
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,189
    Thanks
    714
    Thanked 908 Times in 574 Posts
    Images: 7
    Good for you Skyrivers!! You've come a long way.
    I do remember when you were new, it seemed you got a new snake every month
    1.0 Banana Spider Royal Python -Freddy
    1.0 BCI Boa -Darby
    1.0 Morelia Bredli -Kenny
    1.0 Spot reserved for...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to RickyNY For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (12-06-2018)

  9. #5
    BPnet Veteran redshepherd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-28-2015
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    3,449
    Thanks
    1,904
    Thanked 3,854 Times in 1,698 Posts
    Images: 5
    Aw good for you!

    But I'm pretty sure your account is actually 11 months old, not a year and a half. You posted your first thread in January about your two ball pythons!
    Last edited by redshepherd; 12-06-2018 at 06:53 PM.

    https://www.instagram.com/illusnakes/
    0.1 Tanimbar Scrub Python "Pixie", 0.1 Northern Pine Snake "Genesis"
    0.1 Dumeril's Boa "Vigil",
    0.1 2007 Aru Green Tree Python "Gem"
    1.0 Eastern Indigo "Drogon", 1.0 Blood Python "Magma"
    Ball Pythons
    0.1 Sterling "Drizzle", 1.0 Lesser Butter "Yukon", 0.1 Lesser Mojave "Snowdrift"
    past: 0.4 Ball pythons, 1.0 Russian Rat Snake



  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redshepherd For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (12-06-2018),MissterDog (12-06-2018)

  11. #6
    BPnet Veteran Ax01's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-14-2015
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    5,558
    Thanks
    2,302
    Thanked 5,281 Times in 2,978 Posts

    Re: Thanks to everyone the past year and half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    I know when I first started talking here a year and half ago, that everyone thought "Oh no.... not the over zealous noob again!" Well perhaps I was a little carried away but has been a good adventure along the way. Now I am a proud owner of 2 ball pythons, 1 BRB, 1 dwarf boa, 1 RTB, 3 reticulated pythons, 1 king snake, and 1 corn snake. Thanks to the people here for guiding me along the way and showing my support even when I was asking questions about breeding and eventual decision not to. Some freaked out more than others but still the animals best interest was the major concern so I cant fought you there.

    So... Thanks!
    YW!

    Quote Originally Posted by redshepherd View Post
    Aw good for you!

    But I'm pretty sure your account is actually 11 months old, not a year and a half. You posted your first thread in January about your two ball pythons!
    i think Sky just admitted to lurking for all that extra time.
    ^ Look! My new avatar!!

    Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

    Seaside Serpents & Exotics (SSEx) clutch one, two and three.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (12-06-2018),Team Slytherin (12-06-2018)

  13. #7
    Registered User Skyrivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2018
    Posts
    2,123
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 876 Posts

    Re: Thanks to everyone the past year and half.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyNY View Post
    Good for you Skyrivers!! You've come a long way.
    I do remember when you were new, it seemed you got a new snake every month
    Every other month actually . I know I grew fast.

  14. #8
    Registered User Skyrivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2018
    Posts
    2,123
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 876 Posts

    Re: Thanks to everyone the past year and half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    i think Sky just admitted to lurking for all that extra time.
    You caught me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1