Hi all,
I have two random, totally unrelated, questions for you all.

I don't think it's anything to be concerned about, but just something I've been curious about recently regarding my snake. I feel like most of the ball pythons I see have much larger heads than my slithery friend Kaa. I'll try to take some photos of her later, so you all can get a look at her, but do their heads just grow more slowly / as they start to bulk up with age? I don't feel like her body is disproportionate to her head per se (that she's being overfed). I just feel like she has such a tiny head. LOL
She's roughly 2.5 years old, and about 3 feet in length. I haven't weighed her recently. I misplaced the scale I was using ().

Again, not really worried, but always have the thought cross my mind when I see other snakes at the fish shop I frequent because I feel like they have big heads. haha

Another totally unrelated question. Kaa prefers mice to rats. Even the 'small' rats I think are sometimes too big for her (or she thinks they are) so she refuses them (inconsistently - she's eaten a few). So I just feed her her mice and she's always happy to get them. She wont ever refuse the mice, even a day or two before shed. I was doing two large mice a week, but moved to jumbo mice since they're close to the size of the rats, so maybe she'll work her way to them. My question is whether or not I should still be offering two mice per week, but now just one jumbo and one large or two jumbos? I don't want to overfeed her, but I also don't want her to be hungry. She's pretty obvious when she's hungry so that's why I went to two large and then the jumbos, but I don't want to overdo it. (She eats only frozen).