Follow up:

Last week I picked up a live fuzzy from the reptile shop near by. They suggested placing Princeton in the lunch sized paper bag with the fuzzy for a couple of hours. Well that did not work but I did place the fuzzy in Princeton's warm hide (hide flipped over) left him alone for a few hours and it was gone.

So today (7 days later) I picked up a live hopper. Flipped the hide over placed the hopper in there and the little stinker escaped. I came in to see Princeton chasing the hopper all over the 20 gal. Seemed like Princeton was annoyed... lol Princeton noticed me and retreated to his warm hide that I had just set back in place so I grabbed the mouse by the tail and had him close to the opening of the hide and Princeton came out and slammed him.

I'm so happy that he is eating. Now if I could get him to eat F/T instead of live. The mouse did indeed bite him. I looked him over and it does seem like it penetrated through the scales or anything.

Got to admit, it was kind of cool watching how fast Princeton could move chasing that mouse!

Thank you all for the great advice!!!