Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,842

1 members and 2,841 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thank you all for the replies, a person with Morph Market got in touch with me asap and answered every question I had and more in a span of two hours. I am getting my ball from them and very happy woth how quickly they got with me. I took time off work for the snake to arrive which was why I was dissapointed when suddenly I got no response from BHB, but these other folks have been very great with helping me out. I appreciate all the replies!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highyeena For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (11-14-2018),Craiga 01453 (11-14-2018),dakski (11-14-2018),JRLongton (11-15-2018),luckydoll (11-14-2018),Pengil (11-15-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,691 Times in 3,863 Posts

Re: Need some help with an online breeder

Awesome.

Keep us in the loop, POST PICTURES, and let us know if you have any questions.

Good luck!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I almost always e-mail a vendor with a quick question or two before buying. Doesn't matter if I'm dealing with a breeder, or a crafts person on Etsy. I just like to know that there IS actually someone on the other side! If I don't hear back, that is the end of the transaction, and that does happen, maybe about a quarter of the time.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to distaff For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (11-14-2018),Craiga 01453 (11-14-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,739 Times in 11,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by distaff View Post
    I almost always e-mail a vendor with a quick question or two before buying. Doesn't matter if I'm dealing with a breeder, or a crafts person on Etsy. I just like to know that there IS actually someone on the other side! If I don't hear back, that is the end of the transaction, and that does happen, maybe about a quarter of the time.
    Exactly! I consider that a good way to test them...or you may get an answer but you also can tell if they've got an attitude (easier to assess on the phone). I know some
    people hate to talk to customers, but that's exactly what I want to find out. A good breeder who hates communication can always hire help in that area; either way, it's best to find out before we buy.
    Last edited by Bogertophis; 11-14-2018 at 09:07 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bogertophis For This Useful Post:

Dianne (11-14-2018),distaff (11-14-2018),MissterDog (11-14-2018)

Thanks
    I am getting a Pinstripe, it was a tie between a Enchi and a Pinstripe but I love the caramel color and the neat patterns that a Pinstripe has. Such as this lil guy!

Stunning color and I really dig the pattern, Balls are one of my favorites as far as patterns go due to them being so unique and artistic in a way. When I saw Pinstripes I thought it was really cool with how the pattern looks almost like someone was drizzling ink onto paper. Plus a bonus I can be silent in being petty towards BHB since they hardly got in touch, getting a snake that apparently grew their kingdom from someone else

May as well also show you guys my viv setup.

Before I post all these pics I have a note: My place stays at 70-75F, I have a overhead heat lamp as well as a UTH, however, that heatlamp only heats the side it is on so it gives a nice ambient temp but in some areas the tank is still around 70F, so I will be getting insulation my next trip to wally world for the winter

The setup is his hides for the cold and warm spots, warm spot is in the back near the preinstalled foam for insulation (poor tho hah) temps stay at 90F for that UTH with the thermostat keeping that, I have a temp gun too to make sure temps are correct.

I have a moss bed to keep humidity, it is naturally 45-55% humidity here but I am gunna keep that in check.

A small plastic log for just adding something for the viv, but something for his tub for baths (should he need em) to hold onto so he doesn't feel too spooked.

I got a nice opening under that vine overhead to be able to see him and get to him a bit easy.

Enough of me blabbering tho here's the set-up

His warm side has that ambient^ Again it gets lower in some parts of the viv.

See:

Das no good fam. Gotta keep the boid warm and cozy. But some foam will fix that right up.

Oop, reading the thermometer now after leaving the lamp on for a bit and the ambient just reached 73F, still gunna get that foam tho to be safe.

Thanks

Very nice pin! Love the color. I wonder if an adult desert ghost pin could hold that color.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1.0 banana bee
    0.1 butter pastel
    0.1 pastel
    0.1 mojave het clown
    1.2 DH albino pied
    0.1 OD YB pastel
    1.0 nuclear (butter,fire)
    0.1 lavender albino het pied
    1.1 enchi clown / clown
    0.1 superfly sugar
    1.0 freeway