Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,266

2 members and 3,264 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,534
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Ciri's Little Surprise

I only just realized that its been FOREVER since I posted anything, so I feel that the story that occurred tonight was a more than fitting way of getting back into things!

So earlier tonight, I had come home from work (and with a new pet too, a pink toed tarantula!), and sat down at my computer as usual once everything had been set up and cleaned, and began to make some plans with a friend to go out tonight. I sat around for maybe 30 min or so until he sent the message that he was ready to be picked up, when all of a sudden, i just hear this loud, drawn out sound.

I had my headphones on at the time, so I took them off, pretty unsure of what it was, when all of a sudden, I hear it again. This really loud, wet sound. Just a huge drawn out "PLFFFFT". I was extremely confused, noticing that it was coming from the side of my room with all of my animals. I heard it again, and then again, each time just as loud as the other. I knew it couldnt have been the tarantula, so I walked over, and heard it one more time, noticing it coming from the snake rack.

I pull out the bottom rack, and see that Ciri had lain a new landmine, followed by her lifting hear head proudly, and ripping one of the loudest farts I had ever heard in my entire life.

I don't think there has been anything funnier in my life then finding out a small ball python can make some of the largest farts I have ever heard come from an animal, this stuff could rival some of the ones that came out of my dad after a big barbecue.

Amazing how these animals still impress me every single day.
    Last edited by Slicercrush; 11-04-2018 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Small Formatting Issue

The more silent you become, the more you are able to hear...

​1.0 Super Cinny Banana Het Ghost BP - "Churro"
    1.0 Mack Snow Leopard Gecko
    0.1 Normal Leopard Gecko

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slicercrush For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (11-04-2018),Dianne (11-04-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,825 Times in 11,844 Posts
    Not the worst "sound effect" it might have been... Snakes are full of surprises- (&/or gas...lol)
    Last edited by Bogertophis; 11-04-2018 at 12:58 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bogertophis For This Useful Post:

Dianne (11-04-2018),Slicercrush (11-04-2018)