Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,761

1 members and 2,760 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    Thanks

Exclamation Ball Python & Kenyan Sand Boa - free to good home

I'm looking to rehome my two snakes, since I no longer feel I'm in the position to take proper care of them. If you're in or around the Tampa Bay Area, I'm willing to give away both the snakes and their tanks and will drive to meet. Otherwise, we can work out a plan to ship. Photos of the snakes and/or tanks available to interested parties.

Strider
    Species: ball python
    Morph: norm (part of a "failed experiment" from a breeder trying for new morphs)
    Sex: male
    Length: ~3.5'
    Strider is a very sweet and docile snake. Super easy to handle and not head shy. The only trouble I've had with him is he's a sensitive eater (needs to be enticed to strike) and a poor shedder. This didn't use to be a problem for me, since I was able to keep on top his care, but lately I haven't had the time or energy needed to take the best care of him. I would prefer an experienced snake owner to take him home and give him the attention he deserves.

Taiga
    Species: Kenyan sand boa
    Morph: nuclear-cross (a rather stunning shade of orange, for those not familiar with the species)
    Sex: male
    Length: ~18"
    Caution: nippy. Taiga tend to strike first, ask questions later, but he immediately calms down when he realizes you are not food and becomes very easy to handle after a single test strike. I recommend a small snake hook or gloves for that initial nip, but it hardly hurts if he tags you by mistake (very small teeth for a very small snake). Looking to rehome for similar reasons as my ball, but Taiga would be an excellent snake for a less experienced person who's not afraid of a bit of sass. Great eater, no issues with shedding, just a super chill snake most of the time. I have a care guide that I can give to whomever would like to take him home.

Thank you for your consideration, and please reach out to me if interested in either of these snakes!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lumination For This Useful Post:

Cinnamon Peroxide (11-03-2018),MR Snakes (11-28-2018)

Thanks

Re: Ball Python & Kenyan Sand Boa - free to good home

Taiga has found a new home! I'm still looking for someone to take Strider home.

Thanks
    Last bump! Still looking for a new home for Strider. Please message me if you're interested!