INFO
Hi, since I have been really busy now, it's almost Christmas time (again? So soon...) and I don't have as many savings as I would like to have for my first bp, I'm gonna (even when I really don't want to, looking forward to him so much!) wait and save some more money for him. I originally wanted to make a tall tub with a mesh and a CHE, but now I've changed my mind and I'm looking for something big for him to spend his whole life in.

REAL QUESTION
How do you heat your OSB or melamine or just wooden enclosure? I have my ambients in 60-80 (winter-summer) and I will be getting a custom made 130x60x40 cm (I believe it's something like 4x2x1.5 foot) OSB terrarium.

Do you (or could you even?) use some sort of belly heat effectively? If you use CHE, do I have to buy two, one for ambient in cold side for the winter and one for a hot spot?

Do you use a RHP? If so, what size of the enclosure should it be covering? Is it only for ambient or even for hot spot? Do you know some good brand that's available in Europe? I don't really know how these works but many people swear to them, so I'm curious.

MORE INFO
I'll be using a thermostats for all of those sources, of course. Also, for humidity I'm planning to use a cypress bedding. Gonna have a lot of clutter for him and a smal tub for him if he won't feel secure in this big setup, even with a lot of clutter, to put him in until he'll be ready.

Thanks for your advices!