Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,304

1 members and 2,303 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tinley Pickups!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,237 Times in 501 Posts

Tinley Pickups!

The Tinley show was pretty amazing. October definitely seemed like a larger show with more space. While we did not add any of the gorgeous 8 Ball 66% Poss Het Pieds that tttaylorrr was kind enough to point out (just a little out of our price range at a grand a piece, ha), we did pick up a couple of beauties if I do say so myself.

First is Peaches, a Cinnamon Enchi from Mark Petros. I'd actually eyeballed her on MorphMarket a few times and finally went for it after seeing her in person.

Next is Zelda, our Bredli(!!!) from Star Pythons. They have some absolutely beautiful snakes, and in the very small amount of time we've had her she's been a total sweetheart (knock on wood).

We also snagged the one and only T10 that AP had for sale that wasn't a pre-order and have dipped our toes into the Herpstat world with a Herpstat 2. All in all a successful day! Now debating whether I should go back tomorrow.

Without further ado, Peaches and Zelda.

Sent from my Vivo X using Tapatalk
    BALL PYTHONS: 1.0 Pied/Clark, 1.0 Pastel Vanilla Super Stripe/Sunny, 0.1 Dragon Fly/Buffy, 0.1 Pastel Vanilla Yellow Belly/Cher, 0.1 BEL (Mojave Lesser)/Arya, 0.0.1 Normal/Norm, 0.1 Cinnamon Enchi/Peaches, 1.0 Cinnamon Calico/Yoshi, 0.1 Pewter Het Dreamsicle/Ariel
    BOAS: 0.1 Dumeril's/Memphis, 0.1 BCL/Artemis, 1.0 BCO/Grimm, 0.1 Suriname BCC/Rhubarb
    CORN SNAKES: 0.0.1/Mushu
    MORELIA: 0.1 Bredli/Zelda, 0.1 Granite IJ/Bridget, 0.1 Caramel Diamond Jungle/Pixie

Thanks

Re: Tinley Pickups!

Whoops, the photos would help

BALL PYTHONS: 1.0 Pied/Clark, 1.0 Pastel Vanilla Super Stripe/Sunny, 0.1 Dragon Fly/Buffy, 0.1 Pastel Vanilla Yellow Belly/Cher, 0.1 BEL (Mojave Lesser)/Arya, 0.0.1 Normal/Norm, 0.1 Cinnamon Enchi/Peaches, 1.0 Cinnamon Calico/Yoshi, 0.1 Pewter Het Dreamsicle/Ariel
    BOAS: 0.1 Dumeril's/Memphis, 0.1 BCL/Artemis, 1.0 BCO/Grimm, 0.1 Suriname BCC/Rhubarb
    MORELIA: 0.1 Bredli/Zelda, 0.1 Granite IJ/Bridget, 0.1 Caramel Diamond Jungle/Pixie

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhompingWillow For This Useful Post:

Alicia (10-14-2018),hilabeans (10-14-2018),Knowell (10-14-2018),richardhind1972 (10-14-2018),WmHrbst (10-14-2018)

Thanks

Wow! Gorgeous animals! That cinnamon enchi is something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Summer

0.1 Bearded Dragon ("Reka")
    0.1 California Kingsnake ("Cleo")
    0.1 Cinnamon Spider Het. Albino Ball Python ("Syd")
    1.0 Hypo Bredl’s Python (“Oz”)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alittleFREE For This Useful Post:

WhompingWillow (10-13-2018)

Account Disabled
    Thanks
    Awsome, been waiting for pictures since your post in the other thread. They are both beautiful. I did see that Cinnamon Enchi on Morph Market and what a stunner. That bright orange really makes a statement. Not to familiar with Bredli’s but what’s not to like? Love the pattern, on her. She is so small, adorable. Congratulations on Peaches and Zelda. Pretty nice score.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakethesnake69 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts
    Congrats on two awesome pickups!!!!!

I'm especially loving that Bredli. I hope to eventually get the green light from my girlfriend to add one, but she's still not ready for anything bigger than 6 feet....someday I hope.

Anyway, congrats!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Craiga 01453 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alittleFREE View Post
    Wow! Gorgeous animals! That cinnamon enchi is something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Isn't she? No filters in those photos, either. Just sunlight. Going in to the show my husband was set on getting a darker het pied, and there was a really pretty black pastel one with a nice ringer, but when we saw the Cinnamon Enchi I couldn't resist.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethesnake69 View Post
    Awsome, been waiting for pictures since your post in the other thread. They are both beautiful. I did see that Cinnamon Enchi on Morph Market and what a stunner. That bright orange really makes a statement. Not to familiar with Bredli’s but what’s not to like? Love the pattern, on her. She is so small, adorable. Congratulations on Peaches and Zelda. Pretty nice score.
    Thanks! Hopefully Zelda won't stay small for long, lol, even though it'll take a few years for her to really get up to size. It'll be interesting to see how her color develops over time.

Mark Petros was a really nice guy, and the Cinnamon Enchi he produced is just

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Congrats on two awesome pickups!!!!!

I'm especially loving that Bredli. I hope to eventually get the green light from my girlfriend to add one, but she's still not ready for anything bigger than 6 feet....someday I hope.

Anyway, congrats!!
    Aww, hopefully some day! When my husband first brought up that he's always wanted a snake I was like no way! But they are so cool, and now look where we are. 11! Do you have any friends with larger snakes? If I remember reading right, your girlfriend doesn't like the shape of boa heads? That's a shame, but maybe she'll come around. If you could get her around a Dumeril's, they're like big puppy dogs! Granted, I am a little biased. And the larger snakes generally grow so slowly... I'll cross my fingers for you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WhompingWillow For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (10-13-2018)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhompingWillow View Post
    Aww, hopefully some day! When my husband first brought up that he's always wanted a snake I was like no way! But they are so cool, and now look where we are. 11! Do you have any friends with larger snakes? If I remember reading right, your girlfriend doesn't like the shape of boa heads? That's a shame, but maybe she'll come around. If you could get her around a Dumeril's, they're like big puppy dogs! Granted, I am a little biased. And the larger snakes generally grow so slowly... I'll cross my fingers for you!

Hahaha, exactly! Good memory!
    I'm actually working on getting her on board with a Dum. She's coming around. Now that Tyson is a bit bigger (BP, almost 1000 grams) and she's getting more comfortable with Juice (Borneo STP) she's not as turned off by the boa heads. So I think a few boa localities may be an option...

Thanks
    Thanked 9,691 Times in 3,863 Posts

Beautiful pickups.

Shayna (albino spider BP) came from Mark Petros almost 6 years ago.

Yafe, new Albino Carpet, came from Star Pythons.

Keep us posted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast