Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 297

4 members and 293 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 09:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 63,383
Threads: 237,188
Posts: 2,462,922
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, Zrycc
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Oh no!!!!

  1. #1
    Registered User Direpython's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-08-2018
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 46 Times in 33 Posts
    Images: 8

    Oh no!!!!

    I just woke up and for some reason I decided to check on my snakes and one of my subadults is gone.... she got out last night. And the worst part is Iím in the process of moving so I have boxís everywhere my house is a wreak.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    BPnet Veteran CALM Pythons's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-31-2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,500
    Thanks
    2,808
    Thanked 2,020 Times in 1,181 Posts
    Images: 23

    Re: Oh no!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Direpython View Post
    I just woke up and for some reason I decided to check on my snakes and one of my subadults is gone.... she got out last night. And the worst part is Iím in the process of moving so I have boxís everywhere my house is a wreak.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Start close and where you wouldnít expect. Also do not slide or move furniture in a manner you could injure them. They sometimes get up in springs etc... couch, chairs... also look where its warm if thats close, like under appliances, broiler pan, refrigerator.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Name: Christian
    0.1 Albino Ball (Sophie)
    0.1 Russo White Diamond (Grace)
    1.0 Hypo Burmese (Giacomo/AKA Jock)
    1.2 Razors Edge/Gotti & American Pit Bull
    ----------
    1.1 Albino/Normal Burmese (Mr & Mrs Snake)
    1.0 Albino Ball (Sully)

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    12-10-2015
    Location
    Collegeville, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 111 Times in 64 Posts

    Re: Oh no!!!!

    Just happened to me, I stupidly left a tub cracked and one of my adult males got out. I found him around 6 ft away from the rack wedged between the wall and chest freezer. Look close and look at tight spaces, hopefully it turns up soon.

  4. #4
    Registered User Direpython's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-08-2018
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 46 Times in 33 Posts
    Images: 8

    Re: Oh no!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mdb730 View Post
    Just happened to me, I stupidly left a tub cracked and one of my adult males got out. I found him around 6 ft away from the rack wedged between the wall and chest freezer. Look close and look at tight spaces, hopefully it turns up soon.
    Found her this morning she was coiled up under my rack thankfully it isnít full or that heavy so it wasnít hard to move



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Direpython For This Useful Post:

    craigafrechette (10-11-2018),Dianne (10-11-2018),Michelle-07 (10-13-2018)

  6. #5
    BPnet Veteran craigafrechette's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-27-2017
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    7,227
    Thanks
    9,119
    Thanked 5,984 Times in 3,243 Posts

    Re: Oh no!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Direpython View Post
    Found her this morning she was coiled up under my rack thankfully it isnít full or that heavy so it wasnít hard to move



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Awesome news, thanks for letting us know. I think it's happened to most of us at some point. Such a heart wrenching experience. I'm glad you found her.
    ...life is beautiful...

    "Every man dies, not every man really lives"
    - Braveheart

    "If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead"
    - Layne Staley, Alice In Chains

  7. #6
    Registered User Dianne's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-26-2018
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    2,205
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 657 Posts
    Images: 16

    Re: Oh no!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Awesome news, thanks for letting us know. I think it's happened to most of us at some point. Such a heart wrenching experience. I'm glad you found her.
    Glad you found her. Iíll second Craigís comment that itís happened to most of us. They really are master escape artists. It was my normal BP that taught me this lesson.

  8. #7
    Registered User Jakethesnake69's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-24-2018
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 288 Times in 177 Posts
    Images: 4
    Been here, what an adrenalin rush and the mad panic. Mine went under her tank. Not sure why but I picked up the tank an there she was. Not an experience I look to repeat anytime soon.
    2018 female Pastel Yellow Belly(Athena), 2018 male Banana Pinstripe(Ronin), 2018 female (Hypo) Boa(Harley Quinn), 2018 male Coral Albino Jungle Kahl Boa(Prometheus)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1