My two month old ball python has eaten for the previous 3 weeks with no problem. But this week, yesterday, I offered him two hoppers for the first time. I gave the hoppers to him the same way I always do; already had been thawed in warm water for an hour and then dried with a hair dryer for a few minutes. He seemed interested at first, was checking them out and everything. But then he went away. Later, he came back, then went away. I ended up tossing them since I left them there till noon and he did not take them. I noticed that he moved one off the paper, but nothing more. How come he didn't eat this time? What causes ball pythons to skip a meal?

Also, I switched out bulbs and his temps are much better. The edge of his cool side can be 76 degrees, but is usually 77 or 78 degrees. Inside of his hide on his cool side stays this range. His hot spot has stayed around 88-90 degrees. But usually it's 90 degrees. His temps are checked with a temp gun. I finally ordered a better humidity gauge, so it'll be arriving this Monday (hopefully). But he's still been quite active both during night and day. When I'm away, I'll come home and see parts of bedding that have been pushed back as if he were trying to escape through the doors. I'll also see him try slithering up the terrarium edges or pushing the top of the terrarium. What could be causing him to do that? His temps have been in decent range and everything. The only thing I could think of that could cause him to stress is his humidity, since I'm still just using that stick on one from petco.
I don't know when he'll shed. He's been dull for quite some time now. His eyes have not turned blue, but I did hear they'll eventually clear up. But would I have noticed him being in blue? He does have some white hues here and there on his face. He's been soaking frequently and "yawning". But what should I do about his shedding?

Sorry to leave so much to answer, these are just things that have continued that I still don't seem to understand. Anything helps