Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 362

20 members and 342 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 08:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 63,758
Threads: 237,689
Posts: 2,468,779
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, CallyMerritt
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
  1. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    09-07-2018
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 61 Times in 51 Posts
    Images: 29
    Today's economy global economy is very competitive no participation trophies.

    You need to write down what you want to do make goals. Come up with a plan and execute. Have drive and determination can do attitude, confidence.

    1, GED
    2, Job any Job.
    Show up everyday on time and come back from breaks on time.
    Work hard, have a good attitude, don't give your boss any trouble
    Be honest, don't steal, don't worry about how much your making.
    Don't worry about what others are doing, just do the work row the boat don't rock it.
    Don't sabotage yourself by drinking and doing drugs.

    "Have a dream"
    Do your part, go make it happen, put in the work, dig,dig,dig.

    My first real Job "Jack in the box" min wage $3.35.
    The store owner was asking us for our goals I wrote down I wanted a house and a white picket fence.

    I put a bamboo fence on it.

    I wish you nothing but the best and watch what you wish for.

    Just a heads up $27.50 sounds good at 18. Don't be scared to dream bigger. When you think someone is overpaid go ask him what's he doing It's all part of figuring it out, don't be scared of success go get it.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MAC1 For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (10-06-2018)

  3. #22
    Registered User Direpython's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-08-2018
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts
    Images: 8

    Re: good starter jobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by MAC1 View Post
    Today's economy global economy is very competitive no participation trophies.

    You need to write down what you want to do make goals. Come up with a plan and execute. Have drive and determination can do attitude, confidence.

    1, GED
    2, Job any Job.
    Show up everyday on time and come back from breaks on time.
    Work hard, have a good attitude, don't give your boss any trouble
    Be honest, don't steal, don't worry about how much your making.
    Don't worry about what others are doing, just do the work row the boat don't rock it.
    Don't sabotage yourself by drinking and doing drugs.

    "Have a dream"
    Do your part, go make it happen, put in the work, dig,dig,dig.

    My first real Job "Jack in the box" min wage $3.35.
    The store owner was asking us for our goals I wrote down I wanted a house and a white picket fence.

    I put a bamboo fence on it.

    I wish you nothing but the best and watch what you wish for.

    Just a heads up $27.50 sounds good at 18. Don't be scared to dream bigger. When you think someone is overpaid go ask him what's he doing It's all part of figuring it out, don't be scared of success go get it.
    And you guys officially dated your self 3.35 min wage that had to atleast be in the 80s so I would assume your in your 40s maybe a tad older? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #23
    Registered User baldegale's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-29-2017
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 207 Times in 140 Posts

    Re: good starter jobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Direpython View Post
    And you guys officially dated your self 3.35 min wage that had to atleast be in the 80s so I would assume your in your 40s maybe a tad older? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ohios on the low side of minimum wage at 8.30 an hour, food service minimum wage is 4.15 an hour


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #24
    Registered User baldegale's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-29-2017
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 207 Times in 140 Posts

    Re: good starter jobs?

    supposedly in 2019 its gonna be raised to 8.55 and 4.30


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #25
    Registered User Direpython's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-08-2018
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts
    Images: 8

    Re: good starter jobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by baldegale View Post
    ohios on the low side of minimum wage at 8.30 an hour, food service minimum wage is 4.15 an hour


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only servers that make tips make 4.15 an hour every other thing in the food service industry makes min wage or more . And where at in Ohio you in Iím in northern Ohio lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #26
    Registered User baldegale's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-29-2017
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 207 Times in 140 Posts

    Re: good starter jobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Direpython View Post
    Only servers that make tips make 4.15 an hour every other thing in the food service industry makes min wage or more . And where at in Ohio you in Iím in northern Ohio lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    im by hopkins!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #27
    Registered User Direpython's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-08-2018
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts
    Images: 8

    Re: good starter jobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by baldegale View Post
    im by hopkins!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hopkins mi?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    Registered User baldegale's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-29-2017
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 207 Times in 140 Posts

    Re: good starter jobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Direpython View Post
    Hopkins mi?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nahh, hopkins airport (cleveland)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #29
    Registered User Direpython's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-08-2018
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts
    Images: 8

    Re: good starter jobs?

    Oh ok I live on the other side by Toledo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #30
    Registered User baldegale's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-29-2017
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 207 Times in 140 Posts

    Re: good starter jobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Direpython View Post
    Oh ok I live on the other side by Toledo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ahhh yeah, an hour or so away. dang i wanted to meet your snakes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1