Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,385

1 members and 2,384 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Worse Job Interview Ever or Worse Owner Ever?

or worse BP.net member ever?

j/k i dunno if this is a fellow forum member but i would SMH and prob die laughing if i see a thread pop up that says i lost my BP b/c...

an owner in Alabama went into a job interview w/ his BP and scared some peeps. instead of securing his snake in a box and closing the window to his car, he did neither. he left it out in the open and now it's gone! IMO there's a good chance that the snake is somewhere stuck in his car. this was so irresponsible. my sympathies are w/ the snake.

story here and don't forget to read the comments: https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/i...rom_owner.html
    Pet python vanishes from owner's car while parked in downtown Birmingham

A Birmingham man's pet python vanished from his car that was parked downtown on Tuesday.

Caleb Louis, 21, took his pet snake with him into the Dannon Project in the 2300 block of Fifth Avenue North midday to fill out a job application. The two-foot snake, he said, scared some people inside so he was asked to take it out of the building.

Louis said he put the ball python in his car while he ran back inside to the non-profit that helps the unemployed or underemployed at-risk youth and non-violent returning citizens reentering society. Louis, a participant in the Dannon Project program, said he had previously left the snake in a box while he had an interview and didn't want to put it back in the box, so he left it on the passenger's seat. The passenger's side window, he said, was rolled all the way down.

He said he was only inside the building about 10 minutes. "When I came back out, my snake was gone,'' he said. "I looked in the car, and it wasn't there. I don't know what I was thinking when I left the window down."

Louis, said he believes the snake was stolen. He said he flagged down a Birmingham police officer and also is checking surveillance cameras. As of 5 p.m., he had not found his pet.
    The ball python grows to a maximum size of 3 to 5 feet and is smaller than many of the constricting snakes that are kept as pets. They are said to be docile and easy to handle.

"I'm highly upset,'' Louis said. "I can't blame nobody but myself."

Anyone with information on the missing snake is asked to call the Dannon Project at 205-202-5072 or Louis at 205-549-1693.

also here: https://patch.com/alabama/birmingham...ing-owners-car
    Pet Python Missing From Owner's Car

A Birmingham man who left his pet python in the passenger seat of his car returned to find his snake missing

BIRMINGHAM, AL - Missing a pet is an unfortunate experience for anyone, but when that pet happens to be a ball python, the experience perhaps becomes unfortunate for more than just the pet owner. A Birmingham man who has a pet ball python said he left his snake in the passenger seat of his car and accidentally left the window down. When he returned to his car, the snake was gone.

A report by Alabama Media Group said Caleb Louis, 21, took his pet snake with him into the Dannon Project in the 2300 block of Fifth Avenue North midday to fill out a job application. The two-foot snake, he said, scared some people inside so he was asked to take it out of the building.

Louis said he put the snake in his car while he went back inside to the non-profit that helps the unemployed or underemployed at-risk youth and non-violent returning citizens reentering society. Louis, a participant in the Dannon Project program, said he had previously left the snake in a box while he had an interview and didn't want to put it back in the box, so he left it on the passenger's seat. However, the passenger's side window was rolled all the way down.

When Louis returned to his car approximately 10 minutes later, the snake was gone. Louis said he believes it was stolen.

The ball python can reach lengths of up to five feet, and is a constricting snake. Anyone with information on the missing snake is asked to call the Dannon Project at 205-202-5072 or Louis at 205-549-1693.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts
    Wow, just....wow.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,602 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Life is hard. It’s harder when you are stupid.
    .......John Wayne

Tapatalk won’t let me post pics today.
    Last edited by Reinz; 10-04-2018 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Tapatalk issues
    The one thing I found that you can count on about Balls is that they are consistent about their inconsistentcy.

1.2 Coastal Carpet Pythons
    Mack The Knife, 2013
    Lizzy, 2010
    Etta, 2013
    1.1 Jungle Carpet Pythons
    Esmarelda , 2014
    Sundance, 2012
    2.0 Common BI Boas, Punch, 2005; Butch, age?
    0.1 Normal Ball Python, Elvira, 2001
    0.1 Olive (Aussie) Python, Olivia, 2017

Please excuse the spelling in my posts. Auto-Correct is my worst enema.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reinz For This Useful Post:

Dianne (10-08-2018),jmcrook (10-08-2018),Pengil (10-04-2018),Sonny1318 (10-08-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Re: Worse Job Interview Ever or Worse Owner Ever?

good to see u around Reinz!

Quote Originally Posted by Reinz View Post
    Life is hard. It’s harder when you are stupid.
    .......John Wayne

Tapatalk won’t let me post pics today.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (10-04-2018),Reinz (10-04-2018),Sonny1318 (10-08-2018)

BPnet Senior Member AbsoluteApril's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 1,296 Posts
    he ran back inside to the non-profit that helps the unemployed or underemployed at-risk youth and non-violent returning citizens reentering society.

First thing they should tell him is - don't bring your pets with you on job interviews.
    /facepalm

Poor snake.
    For the Horde!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,787 Times in 11,824 Posts
    I hope he was "stolen" by a MUCH better owner (which isn't really asking much...). What a doofus, taking a pet to a job interview, then leaving it in a car
    with an open window. He's neither smart enough to have a pet OR a job.

Account Disabled
    Thanks

Re: Worse Job Interview Ever or Worse Owner Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
    First thing they should tell him is - don't bring your pets with you on job interviews.
    /facepalm

Poor snake.[/COLOR]
    Things that go without saying need to be said I guess.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,694 Times in 1,076 Posts
    What an idiot! Ya.pets at job interviews are a NO! Pet in a car....no! Box with window down, yes. What a moron!
    ~Sunny~
    Booplesnoop
    Coilsome, Odyn, & Eeden AKA theLittleOne

0:1 Pastel Het Red Day Chocolate
    1:0 Normal
    0:0:1 Pueblan milk snake

*~* Nothing sticky (tape, stick on gauges, Velcro) goes into your enclosure! Again...NOTHING sticky goes into your enclosure....EVER! *~*