Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 261

10 members and 251 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 09:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 63,113
Threads: 236,687
Posts: 2,456,521
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, catalyst.genetics
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    11-18-2017
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Ball Python Quirks? (For Fun)

    My girl Pancake would soak in her water bowl a lot too last Winter! Her temps/humidity were spot on and she didn't have mites but for almost two months straight she'd just lay in her water dish. Sometimes she'd submerge completely and it scared me a bit. She stopped doing it though. Now she just likes to stick her head in and blow bubbles. She also like to watch TV with me and will do the cobra pose to get a better look at it. XD

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pancake's Momma For This Useful Post:

    mischiefneko (01-15-2019)

  3. #32
    Registered User Jellybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-08-2018
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    774
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 218 Times in 162 Posts

    Re: Ball Python Quirks? (For Fun)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancake's Momma View Post
    My girl Pancake would soak in her water bowl a lot too last Winter! Her temps/humidity were spot on and she didn't have mites but for almost two months straight she'd just lay in her water dish. Sometimes she'd submerge completely and it scared me a bit. She stopped doing it though. Now she just likes to stick her head in and blow bubbles. She also like to watch TV with me and will do the cobra pose to get a better look at it. XD
    Awwww, my kinda snake

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

  4. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-18-2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Ball Python Quirks? (For Fun)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonald Drump View Post
    Boops do tend to disencourage them from sitting for too long though

    Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk
    Loki doesn't mind boops! He doesn't like the top of his head or the head lumps touched, but boops are okay. Unless he's about to shed or in shed, then he hides his face and hisses.

  5. #34
    Registered User Jellybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-08-2018
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    774
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 218 Times in 162 Posts

    Re: Ball Python Quirks? (For Fun)

    I hate boops.....who that heck even made that up?!?!?

    If I EVER booped mine, I hope he does bite me. Lol

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

  6. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    12-30-2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts
    Images: 2

    Re: Ball Python Quirks? (For Fun)

    He seems to like my dressing gown as he will lay on and chill if Iím wearing anything else he tries to explore.

    If he gets a bit of stuck shed I put him on the dressing gown and he lets me pretty much do what I want.

    Donít know why but he becomes very docile if he is on it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jamiekerk For This Useful Post:

    Dianne (01-16-2019),mischiefneko (01-17-2019)

  8. #36
    Registered User Jellybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-08-2018
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    774
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 218 Times in 162 Posts

    Re: Ball Python Quirks? (For Fun)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiekerk View Post
    He seems to like my dressing gown as he will lay on and chill if Iím wearing anything else he tries to explore.

    If he gets a bit of stuck shed I put him on the dressing gown and he lets me pretty much do what I want.

    Donít know why but he becomes very docile if he is on it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He has a thing for gowns
    Pretty boy

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

  9. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-21-2018
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 45 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: Ball Python Quirks? (For Fun)

    My female vanilla will (and Iíve seen it on several occasions) lay stretched out clear across the tank with her head in the warm hide and her tail in the cool hide! Actually it could be the other way around hard to tell which end is which! Iíve got a coral glow pastave male that loved small hides. He looked like a turtle because the hide was no where near big enough. But if I took it out and put the bigger one in he would sit in middle of tank and just stare at me. He is a tank re-arranger too. Everything gets moved every night.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bhsurf4 For This Useful Post:

    mischiefneko (01-17-2019)

  11. #38
    Registered User Tonald Drump's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-23-2017
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 124 Times in 82 Posts

    Re: Ball Python Quirks? (For Fun)

    Quote Originally Posted by mischiefneko View Post
    Loki doesn't mind boops! He doesn't like the top of his head or the head lumps touched, but boops are okay. Unless he's about to shed or in shed, then he hides his face and hisses.
    Lucky you! Unless Pylox is super tired, she'll jerk away slightly when I boop her. She's basically a cute potato when she's tired though so meh

    Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonald Drump For This Useful Post:

    mischiefneko (01-17-2019)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1