Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 860

2 members and 858 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    Thanks

Favorite video games? (For Gamers)

I've hit a new low in games: I honestly don't have any games to purchase. So I've come to you guys to see if there's any games I could try out To all of my gamers, what are your favorite games? Your fairly new/recent ones? Favorite games growing up?

For newer ones, I'd say my favorite recent games would be The Walking Dead Series, Outlast, Until Dawn, Need For Speed, A Way Out, and Cuphead. My favorite older games would probably be Left 4 Dead (1 and 2), Portal (1 and 2), and Minecraft (lol). Games growing up would be Pokemon, Sonic, and Zelda.

Anybody else relate?
    My best friend is a cat.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Traceur For This Useful Post:

MissterDog (09-17-2018)

Thanks

Re: Favorite video games? (For Gamers)

my current favs are destiny 1 & destiny 2, and red dead redemption!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 2,028 Times in 904 Posts
    Nice to see another gamer familiar with Left 4 Dead! I've been playing it recently with a friend and the game still holds up well! I've been meaning to give A Way Out a try! How do you like it?

Favorite games are Bloodborne, Silent Hill 2, Heroes of the Storm and Zelda Skyward sword. Though honestly I love all the Zelda games as I've grown up with them. Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time being my top favs! Most Pokemon games too. I still have a soft spot for older jrpgs like Final Fantasy and Legend of Dragoon.

Lately I've been giving Fortnite Battle Royal a spin. I'm not great at it but I feel I'm obligated to try since my husband works at Epic Games
    Last edited by MissterDog; 09-17-2018 at 03:05 AM.
    1.0 Ball Python (Mystic Potion) Tapioca
    0.1 Northern Pine Snake - Impa
    0.1 Russian Rat Snake (Melanistic) Kallari (RIP)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissterDog For This Useful Post:

Kira (09-17-2018)

Thanks

Im sorta in the same boat as you. The video industry lost its creativity. All these years later and most gamers still just want to play call of duty and battlefield. I think they are just casuals that don't really care.

But for me right now i playing pubg, morrowind on pc, my mini super and normal nes and i just got back in to fallout 4.

And I miss left 4 dead. I don't know why they can't or won't make a L4D3. New setting, new cast of characters, some new guns and some new zombies and boom there yah go.
    Last edited by EDR; 09-17-2018 at 03:15 AM.
    0.1 : Albino Clown - GHI Pastave - Killer Bee Fader - Sugar Bee - Pastel het pied - Lemon Blast het puzzle

1.0 : Banana - Mystic Potion 66% pos het pied - Pastel Lesser het puzzle - Super Pastel 66% pos het puzzle

1.0 2012 Albino Red Tail

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissterDog View Post
    Nice to see another gamer familiar with Left 4 Dead! I've been playing it recently with a friend and the game still holds up well! I've been meaning to give A Way Out a try! How do you like it?

Favorite games are Bloodborne, Silent Hill 2, Heroes of the Storm and Zelda Skyward sword. Though honestly I love all the Zelda games as I've grown up with them. Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time being my top favs! Most Pokemon games too. I still have a soft spot for older jrpgs like Final Fantasy and Legend of Dragoon.

Lately I've been giving Fortnite Battle Royal a spin. I'm not great at it but I feel I'm obligated to try since my husband works at Epic Games
    Ah, gosh I know!! Valve should really consider remastering Left 4 Dead, especially with all the new tech stuff in the gaming industry, it'd be so sweet! Man, imagine how much they'd sell XD I just started playing it recently too

A Way Out is fun as hell! The gameplay actually ends up being funny; I don't know how many times I died laughing because of some alternative activities you can do with your co-op buddy, so it's really super fun! I highly recommend it

I have yet to finish Ocarina of Time on my Nintendo 64. I've only played Fortnite a few times, and let's just say I was that one noob who tried surviving by hiding XD
    My best friend is a cat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EDR View Post
    Im sorta in the same boat as you. The video industry lost its creativity. All these years later and most gamers still just want to play call of duty and battlefield. I think they are just casuals that don't really care.

But for me right now i playing pubg, morrowind on pc, my mini super and normal nes and i just got back in to fallout 4.
    Nice seeing another gamer who could relate. The Sonic and Forza games don't seem interesting at all at this point. Forza and most other racing games are almost the same every new game, just a few new cars and somewhat better HD graphics. I really liked Life is Strange and the first 2 seasons of The Walking Dead, but the newer stuff for Life is Strange hardly held any meaning and interest. The 3rd season of TWD lost me, but I hold high hopes for season 4 that was just released.
    My best friend is a cat.

Thanks
    I really love games like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy!

I've also played a lot of Left 4 Dead 2, Undertale, Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Rune Factory, Persona 5, Dragon Age, etc.

I recently moved out of the country and stupidly forgot to bring my 3DS...at least I can use Steam on my laptop but I'm still kicking myself.
    Winry-Pastel Vanilla BP

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kira For This Useful Post:

MissterDog (09-17-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 1,743 Posts
    My all time favs are the Assassins Creed Ezio trilogy games.. I played each of them at least 5 times through LOL. I also love Skyrim.

Shadow of the Colossus and Okami are also awesome, and I guess they're considered classics too?

Kinda universal games I always loved are pokemon, super smash bros, kirby games, digimon world DS, and animal crossing new leaf.

I also love open world MMO's with big social features but mmo's always come and go... Ones I really got into back in the day were Perfect World International (they totally revamped it and it's pretty much a dead game now) and Tera (also a dead game).
    Last edited by redshepherd; 09-17-2018 at 04:16 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redshepherd For This Useful Post:

Kira (09-17-2018),MissterDog (09-17-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Traceur View Post
    Nice seeing another gamer who could relate. The Sonic and Forza games don't seem interesting at all at this point. Forza and most other racing games are almost the same every new game, just a few new cars and somewhat better HD graphics. I really liked Life is Strange and the first 2 seasons of The Walking Dead, but the newer stuff for Life is Strange hardly held any meaning and interest. The 3rd season of TWD lost me, but I hold high hopes for season 4 that was just released.

Yeah sonic is dead but I think they have one or two classic style new sonic games. I don't like forza either. The only racing game I adored and loved was project gotham racing. And sorry im not familiar with tell tale games and life is strange. I think life is strange looks good I might check it out. Based on the games you play one I can recommend is gone home. I own it but haven't played it yet but it looks interesting.
    Last edited by EDR; 09-17-2018 at 04:26 AM.
    0.1 : Albino Clown - GHI Pastave - Killer Bee Fader - Sugar Bee - Pastel het pied - Lemon Blast het puzzle

1.0 : Banana - Mystic Potion 66% pos het pied - Pastel Lesser het puzzle - Super Pastel 66% pos het puzzle

1.0 2012 Albino Red Tail

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EDR For This Useful Post:

Traceur (09-17-2018)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    I recently moved out of the country and stupidly forgot to bring my 3DS...at least I can use Steam on my laptop but I'm still kicking myself.
    Wait, what?? Where did you move to?? For good? Temporary?
    And did you bring Winry?

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast